Re: Banned again!

Post by slacker » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:53 pm

Hayden wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:54 am
topple215 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:50 am
Htos1 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:06 pm
Yep, because I point out certain demographic facts. Some serious issues about speech for LL, they'll have to pull the US based servers or face court problems here in the US. The server physically is located in the n.e. corridor of the US and therefor falls under US law as FB and Google have to abide by EU laws over there. :lol:
Face it, Almost all of the internet is becoming PC. Freedom of speech? What the fuck is that? All vocal sites like LL that made their bones on the concept of "no censorship" are now being forced to fold. LL always had rules against racial slurs which never bothered me but seem to piss off a lot of others. It's also not the US government censoring to blame for these changes. Who ever your Web Host like Techie Hosting INC(liveleaks host) can drop you to save face from the backlash of major news media. In 2014, Liveleak went on and said it wouldn't allow post of ISIS beheading videos anymore. You think Hayden was doing this for morals or was he threaten by the webhost? Mainstream News Media is scared of sites like LL and will attack them with their brainwashed supporters.
Actually we only stopped showing the glossy ISIS promo vids as we said at the time. We weren't threatened, they're the same webhost who told the FBI to piss off back in the Ogrish days. Those guys are rock stars.
Oh ok nm, I answered his question before I read your response.
Did you know that some of the ISIS vids cost over half a million dollars to make? That’s what I read, anyway and my sister works in video production and I asked her, she said yeah they could have easily spent that much on some of the newer ones. Crazy considering they used to just upload 1-shot grainy cell phone vids that cost nothing to make.

peekay

Post by peekay » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:26 pm

Htos1 wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:07 pm
Posting of US crime stats, by demographic breakdown, sorry if I wasn't specific enough. The US is almost DEAD LAST in crime stats when two demographic groups are removed from the totals. I have don't have to tell which ones they are.

I'm sure when you removed those demographs from the stats you did the same with the comparisons. I'm sure one of the demographs you are talking here about is 'male', but if you remove 'male' from the US figures you then need to remove 'male' from the other countries to have equal comparison. After all, as I'm sure you will wholeheartedly agree, if someone didn't do that they would just look like a dumb sexist prick!

DanielDefense

Post by DanielDefense » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:53 pm

bran wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:32 am
DanielDefense wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:10 am
topple215 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:50 am

Face it, Almost all of the internet is becoming PC. Freedom of speech? What the fuck is that? All vocal sites like LL that made their bones on the concept of "no censorship" are now being forced to fold. LL always had rules against racial slurs which never bothered me but seem to piss off a lot of others. It's also not the US government censoring to blame for these changes. Who ever your Web Host like Techie Hosting INC(liveleaks host) can drop you to save face from the backlash of major news media. In 2014, Liveleak went on and said it wouldn't allow post of ISIS beheading videos anymore. You think Hayden was doing this for morals or was he threaten by the webhost? Mainstream News Media is scared of sites like LL and will attack them with their brainwashed supporters.
Webhost or the crazy muslims?

The religion of peace threatened LL and it's staff when Fitna was posted, and LL eventually removed it.
Wouldnt you have? Its not censorship..its making sure yer family are ok before you put it back up again.
I'm not saying I wouldn't of had done the same thing to protect my family, nor did I say it was censorship. My point was that the threats from the religion of peace was the cause and not the web host.

Hayden

Post by Hayden » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:44 pm

slacker wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:53 pm

Did you know that some of the ISIS vids cost over half a million dollars to make? That’s what I read, anyway and my sister works in video production and I asked her, she said yeah they could have easily spent that much on some of the newer ones. Crazy considering they used to just upload 1-shot grainy cell phone vids that cost nothing to make.
I'm pretty sure they don't cost that much. Wasteground or somewhere under their control, DSLR camera, maybe a day to film it. I doubt they pay their people and I'm positive they don't pay the victims. The post work WAS done at a place in Iraq. I remember someone passing me the information a couple of years ago as to the "production company". I didn't follow them up.

Your sister doesn't have a staff of religious lunatics and psychopaths who want to look all saturated with good depth of field while they open someone's skull with shotgun. Well, I assume she doesn't.
It's not that I don't care it's just that...what was I talking about again?

bran

Post by bran » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:27 pm

Hayden wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:44 pm
slacker wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:53 pm

I'm pretty sure they don't cost that much. Wasteground or somewhere under their control, DSLR camera, maybe a day to film it. I doubt they pay their people and I'm positive they don't pay the victims. The post work WAS done at a place in Iraq. I remember someone passing me the information a couple of years ago as to the "production company". I didn't follow them up.

Your sister doesn't have a staff of religious lunatics and psychopaths who want to look all saturated with good depth of field while they open someone's skull with shotgun. Well, I assume she doesn't.
My older sister might..shes a right laugh when shes pissed. :fred:
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D