Banned again!

No fixed topic general chat.
aphidlip
Re: Banned again!

Post by aphidlip » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:48 am

I can only come to the conclusion you are who I asked if you were. If so... you were told it had zero to do with your claim. It just seems silly to come to another place started by the same person who told you so.
If my conclusion is incorrect, then my apologies
"...... .... ....... .. ....." Helen Adams Keller

I belong to the logic & reason party... it’s a lonely party

topple215

Post by topple215 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:50 am

Htos1 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:06 pm
Yep, because I point out certain demographic facts. Some serious issues about speech for LL, they'll have to pull the US based servers or face court problems here in the US. The server physically is located in the n.e. corridor of the US and therefor falls under US law as FB and Google have to abide by EU laws over there. :lol:
Face it, Almost all of the internet is becoming PC. Freedom of speech? What the fuck is that? All vocal sites like LL that made their bones on the concept of "no censorship" are now being forced to fold. LL always had rules against racial slurs which never bothered me but seem to piss off a lot of others. It's also not the US government censoring to blame for these changes. Who ever your Web Host like Techie Hosting INC(liveleaks host) can drop you to save face from the backlash of major news media. In 2014, Liveleak went on and said it wouldn't allow post of ISIS beheading videos anymore. You think Hayden was doing this for morals or was he threaten by the webhost? Mainstream News Media is scared of sites like LL and will attack them with their brainwashed supporters.

DanielDefense

Post by DanielDefense » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:10 am

topple215 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:50 am
Htos1 wrote:
Yep, because I point out certain demographic facts. Some serious issues about speech for LL, they'll have to pull the US based servers or face court problems here in the US. The server physically is located in the n.e. corridor of the US and therefor falls under US law as FB and Google have to abide by EU laws over there. :lol:
Face it, Almost all of the internet is becoming PC. Freedom of speech? What the fuck is that? All vocal sites like LL that made their bones on the concept of "no censorship" are now being forced to fold. LL always had rules against racial slurs which never bothered me but seem to piss off a lot of others. It's also not the US government censoring to blame for these changes. Who ever your Web Host like Techie Hosting INC(liveleaks host) can drop you to save face from the backlash of major news media. In 2014, Liveleak went on and said it wouldn't allow post of ISIS beheading videos anymore. You think Hayden was doing this for morals or was he threaten by the webhost? Mainstream News Media is scared of sites like LL and will attack them with their brainwashed supporters.
Webhost or the crazy muslims?

The religion of peace threatened LL and it's staff when Fitna was posted, and LL eventually removed it.

bran

Post by bran » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:32 am

DanielDefense wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:10 am
topple215 wrote:
Htos1 wrote:

The religion of peace threatened LL and it's staff when Fitna was posted, and LL eventually removed it.
Wouldnt you have? Its not censorship..its making sure yer family are ok before you put it back up again.
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

Hayden

Post by Hayden » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:54 am

topple215 wrote:
Htos1 wrote:
Actually we only stopped showing the glossy ISIS promo vids as we said at the time. We weren't threatened, they're the same webhost who told the FBI to piss off back in the Ogrish days. Those guys are rock stars.
It's not that I don't care it's just that...what was I talking about again?

Hayden

Post by Hayden » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:58 am

DanielDefense wrote:
topple215 wrote:
Htos1 wrote:

We also put it back within 48 hours once my family was safe. Wilders' people then pulled it for copyright reasons before uploading a new version nobody seemed to care about. In that four day period my life, and the lives of my family members, were indeed threatened by Muslims but also by folks who wanted me dead for my dreadful cowardice in removing it.

All of these brave people making a stand remained completely anonymous for the most part, hiding behind their keyboards threatening women and children. From that day forward I decided every anonymous person demanding I further their cause could pretty much go and fuck themselves.

bran

Post by bran » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:13 pm

Hayden wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:58 am
DanielDefense wrote:
topple215 wrote:

We also put it back within 48 hours once my family was safe. Wilders' people then pulled it for copyright reasons before uploading a new version nobody seemed to care about. In that four day period my life, and the lives of my family members, were indeed threatened by Muslims but also by folks who wanted me dead for my dreadful cowardice in removing it.

All of these brave people making a stand remained completely anonymous for the most part, hiding behind their keyboards threatening women and children. From that day forward I decided every anonymous person demanding I further their cause could pretty much go and fuck themselves.
Yep..fuck em..corksucking iceholes. :D ..as if they would risk everything for a video.
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

Hayden

Post by Hayden » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:14 pm

bran wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:13 pm

Yep..fuck em..corksucking iceholes. :D ..as if they would risk everything for a video.
They won't even risk anything for their own beliefs. Cowardice.

bran

Post by bran » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:20 pm

Hayden wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:14 pm
bran wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:13 pm

They won't even risk anything for their own beliefs. Cowardice.
It is..all brave behind their keyboards and getting..or trying to get others to do the dirty stuff..as we said..fuck em! :fred:

slacker

Post by slacker » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:45 pm

DanielDefense wrote:
topple215 wrote:
Htos1 wrote:

Probably both.
Control-freak types of people occasionally threaten to boycott the web host. I think that happened with Stormfront or some related website last year.
This is why I can’t stand either side of the political spectrum honestly. People are way too crazy.