Random thoughts v1.0

No fixed topic general chat.
User avatar
BurntBulb
Posts: 162
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:18 pm
Reputation: 16
Re: Random thoughts v1.0

Post by BurntBulb » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:31 am

New cat in the house. She sorta pushed her way in, but who am I to object!
My 2 cats didn't seem to object that much. Outdoor cat, but she comes in after an hour or two.
Filthy as hell, she needs a bath. Starting to develop into a lap cat!
That's all I need....
Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.

User avatar
dan123
Posts: 194
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:00 am
Reputation: 10
Re: Random thoughts v1.0

Post by dan123 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:19 pm

BurntBulb wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:31 am
New cat in the house. She sorta pushed her way in, but who am I to object!
My 2 cats didn't seem to object that much. Outdoor cat, but she comes in after an hour or two.
Filthy as hell, she needs a bath. Starting to develop into a lap cat!
That's all I need....
A good house kinda rules itself anyway. My two hounds would soon let me know if they weren’t happy about something.


I fkn hate cats though, you can keep the fuckers. I need to let my dogs shit in the neighbours gardens and see how long it takes them to get pissed off.

User avatar
bran
Posts: 344
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:00 am
Reputation: 27
Re: Random thoughts v1.0

Post by bran » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:53 pm

peekay wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:36 pm
Happy new year arseholes!
How dare you call these people arseholes..and yer didnt say HNY to me.. :cry:
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

User avatar
bran
Posts: 344
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:00 am
Reputation: 27
Re: Random thoughts v1.0

Post by bran » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:57 pm

BurntBulb wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:31 am
New cat in the house. She sorta pushed her way in, but who am I to object!
My 2 cats didn't seem to object that much. Outdoor cat, but she comes in after an hour or two.
Filthy as hell, she needs a bath. Starting to develop into a lap cat!
That's all I need....
Dont bath her..she might bugger off..once shes properly in..she will clean herself up good..and lap cat?..Thats good..someone abandoned her probably.
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

User avatar
bran
Posts: 344
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:00 am
Reputation: 27
Re: Random thoughts v1.0

Post by bran » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:00 pm

dan123 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:19 pm
BurntBulb wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:31 am
New cat in the house. She sorta pushed her way in, but who am I to object!
My 2 cats didn't seem to object that much. Outdoor cat, but she comes in after an hour or two.
Filthy as hell, she needs a bath. Starting to develop into a lap cat!
That's all I need....
A good house kinda rules itself anyway. My two hounds would soon let me know if they weren’t happy about something.


I fkn hate pikeys though, you can keep the fuckers. I need to let my dogs shit in the neighbours shed and see how long it takes them to turn it into a nice souffle..or sponge with custard... Cats are cool though..i can really see why they were worshipped..and i love to snuggle with them every opportunity..little cutesiepies!
You mad bastard.. :shock:
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

User avatar
dan123
Posts: 194
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:00 am
Reputation: 10
Re: Random thoughts v1.0

Post by dan123 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:45 pm

bran wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:00 pm
dan123 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:19 pm
BurntBulb wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:31 am
New cat in the house. She sorta pushed her way in, but who am I to object!
My 2 cats didn't seem to object that much. Outdoor cat, but she comes in after an hour or two.
Filthy as hell, she needs a bath. Starting to develop into a lap cat!
That's all I need....
A good house kinda rules itself anyway. My two hounds would soon let me know if they weren’t happy about something.


I fkn hate pikeys though, you can keep the fuckers. I need to let my dogs shit in the neighbours shed and see how long it takes them to turn it into a nice souffle..or sponge with custard... Cats are cool though..i can really see why they were worshipped..and i love to snuggle with them every opportunity..little cutesiepies!
You mad bastard.. :shock:
Lol, you’re a fkn odd’n, suits my humour exactly.

Now I’m single it’s easier to get away. Fancy a pasty sometime reasonably soon?

User avatar
bran
Posts: 344
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:00 am
Reputation: 27
Re: Random thoughts v1.0

Post by bran » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:27 pm

dan123 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:45 pm
bran wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:00 pm
dan123 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:19 pm


A good house kinda rules itself anyway. My two hounds would soon let me know if they weren’t happy about something.


I fkn hate pikeys though, you can keep the fuckers. I need to let my dogs shit in the neighbours shed and see how long it takes them to turn it into a nice souffle..or sponge with custard... Cats are cool though..i can really see why they were worshipped..and i love to snuggle with them every opportunity..little cutesiepies!
You mad bastard.. :shock:
Lol, you’re a fkn odd’n, suits my humour exactly.

Now I’m single it’s easier to get away. Fancy a pasty sometime reasonably soon?
Of course matey..let us know when..you staying here?..its not tidy..but warm!
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

User avatar
dan123
Posts: 194
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:00 am
Reputation: 10
Re: Random thoughts v1.0

Post by dan123 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:08 pm

1A3DD651-7286-463B-9466-A093DF716E7B.jpeg
1A3DD651-7286-463B-9466-A093DF716E7B.jpeg (88.97 KiB) Viewed 31 times

User avatar
UKatheist
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:23 pm
Reputation: 6
Re: Random thoughts v1.0

Post by UKatheist » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:40 pm

Many has been the time that people have bought a large house in the country ( a proper one not a three bed semi) and informed the previous owners that they left their cat or their cat has returned to their old house only to be informed that they never had a cat.

User avatar
UKatheist
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:23 pm
Reputation: 6
Re: Random thoughts v1.0

Post by UKatheist » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:10 pm

[BBvideo][/BBvideo]

An example of some of Jerry's early work


Post Reply