Random thoughts v1.0

No fixed topic general chat.
dan123
Re: Random thoughts v1.0

Post by dan123 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:19 pm

Blimey. Who knew?
I’ve been out of this sex thing for far too long.

bran

Post by bran » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:31 pm

dan123 wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:19 pm
Blimey. Who knew?
I’ve been out of this sex thing for far too long.

Its called "The clit"..and that other thing..yer know..the wet thing..was a female ejaculation..try doing it from behind too..i know yer Catholic family said yoo must be in bed/partially clothed/and on top every time..but really matey..eating nice pussy can be quite fun.. :fred: :fred: :fred:
So..did yer get laid then? :D
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

Twright55

Post by Twright55 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:56 pm

Hey guys (I guess there arn't even any gals left around here.) Haven't posted in a long while, but I have a very interesting situation that has popped up for me. I'll probably get a lot of ribbing over this, but I'll post it anyway. ;)

I had posted a while back about having done the Ancestry.com thing and sending in my DNA. I got back mostly expected results except for more Irish/Scottish dna than I had expected. About 29%.
I then did the tracing back thru documents (marriage, birth, census, etc.) and came up with virtually nothing to explain that. I still didn't think a whole lot of it since these things are probably only marginally accurate to begin with.

Ancestry.com will match you up with other people that have submitted their dna, if you set your privacy setting to allow it. I had a whole slew of people that were listed as '2nd' and '3rd' cousins that I was related to. I didn't recognize the names for the most part. I didn't think much of it as I don't keep track of my family that far out and assumed they were female relatives with their last names changed thru marriage.

WELL, one of them contacted ME asking me if I knew anything about her grandparents, whom she was trying to do some research on. We were both the closest related person on each other's list (other than me and my sister.) Our DNA match was almost on a 1st cousin level, or a very close 2nd cousin level. Then it turned out that all these people I was related to that I didn't know were in HER family tree. Our two 'official' (not dna) family trees had NO intersection.

After doing some research, I figured out that we had to share ONE grandparent OR one of her aunts/uncles had to be one of my grandparents. I could look at who I was related to thru DNA and eliminate my dad's side of the family (I have dna matches to people from both his parents' extended family) and my mom's mother. That leaves my grandfather. So the person who my mom thought was her dad, was not her dad. By process of elimination, I come up with the grandfather of the person who contacted me. He was an Irish immigrant from Kerry (exactly where Ancestry.com says I have a dna connection to), who lived in NYC at the time my mom was born. The census lists his occupation as 'window dresser.' My grandmother (mom's mother) lived in NYC at that time and was a window dresser! But they were both also already married (to others) at that time.

I haven't told my mom yet, and I'm not sure that I should. Se's 73 and perhaps I should let sleeping dogs lay. ALso, I can't PROVE all of this. It's mostly circumstantial and process of elimination. But the genetic connection I have to this family of people is very real and pretty extensive. And pretty close.

Jiggleboobs McSugartits

Post by Jiggleboobs McSugartits » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:16 am

If you get arrested, they will give you a receipt for every item you were carrying. But you rip children from their parents and don't bother to write down who they belong to? That's your fucking fault,you fucking orange asshole.
This forum requires that you wait 15 seconds between posts. Please try again in 100994 seconds.

bran

Post by bran » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:28 am

Twright55 wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:56 pm
Hey guys (I guess there arn't even any gals left around here.) Haven't posted in a long while, but I have a very interesting situation that has popped up for me. I'll probably get a lot of ribbing over this, but I'll post it anyway. ;)

I had posted a while back about having done the Ancestry.com thing and sending in my DNA. I got back mostly expected results except for more Irish/Scottish dna than I had expected. About 29%.
I then did the tracing back thru documents (marriage, birth, census, etc.) and came up with virtually nothing to explain that. I still didn't think a whole lot of it since these things are probably only marginally accurate to begin with.

Ancestry.com will match you up with other people that have submitted their dna, if you set your privacy setting to allow it. I had a whole slew of people that were listed as '2nd' and '3rd' cousins that I was related to. I didn't recognize the names for the most part. I didn't think much of it as I don't keep track of my family that far out and assumed they were female relatives with their last names changed thru marriage.

WELL, one of them contacted ME asking me if I knew anything about her grandparents, whom she was trying to do some research on. We were both the closest related person on each other's list (other than me and my sister.) Our DNA match was almost on a 1st cousin level, or a very close 2nd cousin level. Then it turned out that all these people I was related to that I didn't know were in HER family tree. Our two 'official' (not dna) family trees had NO intersection.

After doing some research, I figured out that we had to share ONE grandparent OR one of her aunts/uncles had to be one of my grandparents. I could look at who I was related to thru DNA and eliminate my dad's side of the family (I have dna matches to people from both his parents' extended family) and my mom's mother. That leaves my grandfather. So the person who my mom thought was her dad, was not her dad. By process of elimination, I come up with the grandfather of the person who contacted me. He was an Irish immigrant from Kerry (exactly where Ancestry.com says I have a dna connection to), who lived in NYC at the time my mom was born. The census lists his occupation as 'window dresser.' My grandmother (mom's mother) lived in NYC at that time and was a window dresser! But they were both also already married (to others) at that time.

I haven't told my mom yet, and I'm not sure that I should. Se's 73 and perhaps I should let sleeping dogs lay. ALso, I can't PROVE all of this. It's mostly circumstantial and process of elimination. But the genetic connection I have to this family of people is very real and pretty extensive. And pretty close.
Maybe it was love..or the Christmas party! :D
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

papapang2020

Post by papapang2020 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:11 pm

Holla Y'all! :roll:
#PAPA2020

UKatheist

Post by UKatheist » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:25 pm

Jiggleboobs McSugartits wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:16 am
If you get arrested, they will give you a receipt for every item you were carrying. But you rip children from their parents and don't bother to write down who they belong to? That's your fucking fault,you fucking orange asshole.

if you keep watching the clown news network you end up being a blunt tool and that's your own fucking fault,
but if you dig around well those who bother you might find that quite a lot of those children were handed to the those crossing for either the sympathy or if successful getting across to be passed to someone else for who knows what,,
then again I live across in Blighty what do I know?
pray mats found
irish gypsies claiming asylum
Pakistani's found
Bangladeshi's found
etc etc etc all along that porous southern border,

Black vote disappearing gotta get some new blood eh?

Twright55

Post by Twright55 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:50 pm

bran wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:28 am

Maybe it was love..or the Christmas party! :D
Unfortunately, we will never know...
All the people that would have known anything are dead. Another reason to let the illusion go on, because the absolute reality is unknowable anyway.

peekay

Post by peekay » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:29 pm

Twright55 wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:56 pm

I'd maybe run it again, with a direct comparison to this lady if she's willing, using a proper genetics company. Some of these ancestry outfits are a bit fly-by-night. And if it does turn out to be the case, I'd probably leave telling Mum. If she knows, then she's obviously decided by now that she doesn't want you to know for whatever reason. And if she doesn't know, then you need to ask yourself what's the point telling her at 73? It's unlikely 'Dad' is still around!

Twright55

Post by Twright55 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:40 pm

peekay wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:29 pm

I'd maybe run it again, with a direct comparison to this lady if she's willing, using a proper genetics company. Some of these ancestry outfits are a bit fly-by-night. And if it does turn out to be the case, I'd probably leave telling Mum. If she knows, then she's obviously decided by now that she doesn't want you to know for whatever reason. And if she doesn't know, then you need to ask yourself what's the point telling her at 73? It's unlikely 'Dad' is still around!
I think it's not a mistake, because my sister also ran her DNA and got all the same genetic connections to the same people at about the same levels. That's too much of a coincidence to be a coincidence. BUT I am still going to do as you suggested and find the most reputable dna testing agncy (whoever that might be) and get tested there, too. Just to see what comes up.

The guy who I THINK is her dad, died in 1969. ANd I think you are right about NOT telling her. I just don't see the point. I am terribly curious about whether she had any suspicions, but as you said, she's already chosen not to share those with us (her children) if she had them.

The thing is that my mom was raised by a single mother. She never new her dad (the guy that she thought was her dad) very well. He and her mother got divorced when she was only 2 or 3 years old. And then she has always had a strained relationship with her mother. Single mothers wern't common back then and probably looked down on more then. It was pribably a bit of a social stigma. In a way, this could EXPLAIN some things about her relationship with her mother and (supposed) father. But it would probably open up old wounds with no good answers to fill in the empty spaces.