Random thoughts v1.0

No fixed topic general chat.
User avatar
aphidlip
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 2:01 am
Reputation: 0
Re: Random thoughts v1.0

Post by aphidlip » Fri May 04, 2018 1:58 am

I just shit in the toilet. Keeps the decision making to a minimum.
I definitely have never shit a log like that and forgot about it only to step on it later.
I belong to the logic & reason party... it’s a lonely party

User avatar
philomath
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:39 am
Reputation: 0
Re: Random thoughts v1.0

Post by philomath » Fri May 04, 2018 6:32 am

aphidlip wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 1:58 am
I just shit in the toilet. Keeps the decision making to a minimum.
I definitely have never shit a log like that and forgot about it only to step on it later.
Well. Look on the bright side. You remembered it again after finding it. Most of the time, when I lose or forget something, I seem to never be able to find it again, so cheers to your luck.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

~And The Beat Goes On~

User avatar
BurntBulb
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:18 pm
Reputation: 5
Re: Random thoughts v1.0

Post by BurntBulb » Mon May 07, 2018 2:17 pm

philomath wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 6:32 am
Well. Look on the bright side. You remembered it again after finding it. Most of the time, when I lose or forget something, I seem to never be able to find it again, so cheers to your luck.
Wondering around the house looking for your pile of shit, and there it was in the toilet the whole time!
Good thing you don't flush, you go outta your mind looking for your shit.
Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.

User avatar
Jiggleboobs McSugartits
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 10:24 pm
Reputation: 0
Re: Random thoughts v1.0

Post by Jiggleboobs McSugartits » Mon May 07, 2018 7:56 pm

BurntBulb wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 2:17 pm
philomath wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 6:32 am
Well. Look on the bright side. You remembered it again after finding it. Most of the time, when I lose or forget something, I seem to never be able to find it again, so cheers to your luck.
Wondering around the house looking for your pile of shit, and there it was in the toilet the whole time!
Good thing you don't flush, you go outta your mind looking for your shit.
You could always just shit in your hat. :lol:
This forum requires that you wait 15 seconds between posts. Please try again in 100994 seconds.

User avatar
Moefugger
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:04 pm
Reputation: 1
Re: Random thoughts v1.0

Post by Moefugger » Tue May 08, 2018 12:38 am

Your fucking sig was fucking me up.

This forum requires that you wait 15 seconds between posts. Please try again in 100994 seconds.

User avatar
BurntBulb
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:18 pm
Reputation: 5
Re: Random thoughts v1.0

Post by BurntBulb » Tue May 08, 2018 7:26 am

Jiggleboobs McSugartits wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 7:56 pm
You could always just shit in your hat. :lol:
Or be like my cats, and shit in the shoes. :evil:
Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.

User avatar
Jiggleboobs McSugartits
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 10:24 pm
Reputation: 0
Re: Random thoughts v1.0

Post by Jiggleboobs McSugartits » Tue May 08, 2018 9:07 am

Moefugger wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 12:38 am
Your fucking sig was fucking me up.

This forum requires that you wait 15 seconds between posts. Please try again in 100994 seconds.
:lol:

So you could watch 100994 seconds of extra porn while waitng to post here, a good thing I say.
This forum requires that you wait 15 seconds between posts. Please try again in 100994 seconds.

User avatar
bran
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:00 am
Reputation: 10
Re: Random thoughts v1.0

Post by bran » Sat May 12, 2018 10:10 am

Jiggleboobs McSugartits wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 9:07 am
Moefugger wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 12:38 am
Your fucking sig was fucking me up.

This forum requires that you wait 15 seconds between posts. Please try again in 100994 seconds.
:lol:

So you could watch 100994 seconds of extra porn while waitng to post here, a good thing I say.
Its the dead..or live things i check for in me boots..those pesky cats love sticking half a mouse in em..or a live one escaped their evil clutches..as for shitting in the shower?..nasty! :wank: :wank:
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :wank: :fred: :harvey: :D


Post Reply