No fixed topic general chat.
bran
Re: Random thoughts v1.0

Post by bran » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:08 pm

TWAdmin wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:49 pm
Exactly what it says.

I don't "get" snapchat.
I just want to know why the cherry and graeme tshirts are gone..i did say i would buy one of each..but am broke til next mumf..and you buggers sold them all? :wank: :cry: :( :? :x :evil: :harvey: :fred: :wank: :wank:
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

TWAdmin
Site Admin

Post by TWAdmin » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:54 am

bran wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:08 pm
I just want to know why the cherry and graeme tshirts are gone..i did say i would buy one of each..but am broke til next mumf..and you buggers sold them all? :wank: :cry: :( :? :x :evil: :harvey: :fred: :wank: :wank:

https://www.gearpress.co.uk/product-cat ... erwarning/

bran

Post by bran » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:03 am

TWAdmin wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:54 am
bran wrote:

Cheers spazzer..ordered one of each and a Hayden mug...i am so bastard cool! :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank:
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

bran

Post by bran » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:15 pm

bran wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:03 am
TWAdmin wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:54 am
bran wrote:

Cheers spazzer..ordered one of each and a Hayden mug...i am so bastard cool! :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank:
Whoohoo..me mug arrived..nice..and its me not Trisha buying them..she gets the Hayden mug as a gift..i used her facebook to comment on the show is all..Graeme prefers Lacey anyway..so i might do a vid wearing the team Cheery shirt..whilst burning the team Graeme shirt..unless he apologises and tells me he loves me..

bran

Post by bran » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:31 pm

Trisha lurves her Hayden mug.. :wank: :wank:

BurntBulb

Post by BurntBulb » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:16 am

Helluva week. Need some relaxation.
Since it 24 to 48 hours before a storm front moves in, the atmosphere is clear calm and steady.
So I dragged the scope out for a few hours early in the evening.
Excellent view of Venus and the not quite 1st quarter waxing moon.
No visible planets up so I worked a few Messier objects.
The 1st real chances this year for me to do my main hobby.
I enjoyed it.
Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.

bran

Post by bran » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:38 am

BurntBulb wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:16 am
Since it 24 to 48 hours before a storm front moves in, the atmosphere is clear calm and steady.
Excellent view of the neighbours mrs ,shes just had a waxing too.
No visible titties up so I worked meself up watching next doors cat shagging the hamster.
The 1st real chances this year for me to do my main hobby,killing small naive children and burying their mutilated corpses in the garden.
I enjoyed it. They were so tasty! :wank: :wank: :wank: :fred: :fred: :fred: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
You twisted evil bastard..did you make "Jerky"? :roll:

bandit1200

Post by bandit1200 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:41 pm

ooohh second page in...oh well it's a start :mrgreen:
Fortune Favours The Brave

BurntBulb

Post by BurntBulb » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:24 pm

bran wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:38 am
BurntBulb wrote:
No visible titties up so I worked meself up watching next doors cat shagging the hamster.
The 1st real chances this year for me to do my main hobby,killing small naive children and burying their mutilated corpses in the garden.
I enjoyed it. They were so tasty! :wank: :wank: :wank: :fred: :fred: :fred: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
LOL...you perverted bastard! :twisted: :evil:

:lol:
Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.

bran

Post by bran » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:28 pm

BurntBulb wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:24 pm
bran wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:38 am
BurntBulb wrote:
LOL...you perverted bastard! :twisted: :evil:

:lol:
Que?...Mois?... :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: