Forum life, high hopes

No fixed topic general chat.
User avatar
bran
Posts: 258
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:00 am
Reputation: 27
Re: Forum life, high hopes

Post by bran » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:07 pm

dan123 wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:04 pm
Adapto. Yaknow, the bloke who nicked your girlfriend....
He did?..Oh..he did!..What a bastard..she was going to have half kids and half kittens for me too..and maybe some cute baby badgers..i shall bloody well thrash him if i ever meet him..well maybe i wont..but only because he cant help it..she is rather lovely. :) Love to Adapto and family. :)
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

User avatar
bran
Posts: 258
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:00 am
Reputation: 27
Re: Forum life, high hopes

Post by bran » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:08 pm

bran wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:07 pm
dan123 wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:04 pm
Adapto. Yaknow, the bloke who nicked your girlfriend....
He did?..Oh..he did!..What a bastard..she was going to have half kids and half kittens for me too..and maybe some cute baby badgers..i shall bloody well thrash him if i ever meet him..well maybe i wont..but only because he cant help it..she is rather lovely. :) Love to Adapto and family. :)
Ah..yer such a nice bastard sometimes..yeah i know..but no other bugger ever notices..how wonderful i am..sigh..wait..bacon was lovely Dan! :D
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

aman
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:03 am
Reputation: 3
Re: Forum life, high hopes

Post by aman » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:45 pm

dan123 wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:04 pm
Adapto. Yaknow, the bloke who nicked your girlfriend....
He knows who I am Dan
He’s just being a bitch because my man boobs are so much perkier than his

User avatar
bran
Posts: 258
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:00 am
Reputation: 27
Re: Forum life, high hopes

Post by bran » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:45 pm

aman wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:45 pm
dan123 wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:04 pm
Adapto. Yaknow, the bloke who nicked your girlfriend....
He knows who I am Dan
He’s just being a bitch because my man boobs are so much perkier than his
Oi..i didnt know who yer were..but now i do?..
Whoohoo most of the gangs here! :D :D :D
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

User avatar
bran
Posts: 258
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:00 am
Reputation: 27
Re: Forum life, high hopes

Post by bran » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:46 pm

bran wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:45 pm
aman wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:45 pm
dan123 wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:04 pm
Adapto. Yaknow, the bloke who nicked your girlfriend....
He knows who I am Dan
He’s just being a bitch because my man boobs are so much perkier than his
Oi..i didnt know who yer were..but now i do?..
Whoohoo most of the gangs here! :D :D :D
You forgot to tell him hes wrong..my moobs are special.. :o
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

User avatar
BurntBulb
Posts: 138
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:18 pm
Reputation: 16
Re: Forum life, high hopes

Post by BurntBulb » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:06 pm

Used my old LLF user name AND didn't have any trouble uploading my avatar GIF.
Easy peezy. :ugeek:
Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.

User avatar
bran
Posts: 258
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:00 am
Reputation: 27
Re: Forum life, high hopes

Post by bran » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:44 am

BurntBulb wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:06 pm
Used my old LLF user name AND didn't have any trouble uploading my avatar GIF.
Easy peezy. :ugeek:
Know it all cunt..xoxoxo :D
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

User avatar
BurntBulb
Posts: 138
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:18 pm
Reputation: 16
Re: Forum life, high hopes

Post by BurntBulb » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:54 pm

bran wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:44 am
BurntBulb wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:06 pm
Used my old LLF user name AND didn't have any trouble uploading my avatar GIF.
Easy peezy. :ugeek:
Know it all cunt..xoxoxo :D
You can't get on FB. Gerry can't get on here. You 2 are made for each other.
Ahhh the pangs of unrequited love! :cry: :cry: :( :(
Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.

User avatar
bran
Posts: 258
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:00 am
Reputation: 27
Re: Forum life, high hopes

Post by bran » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:41 pm

BurntBulb wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:54 pm
bran wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:44 am
BurntBulb wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:06 pm
Used my old LLF user name AND didn't have any trouble uploading my avatar GIF.
Easy peezy. :ugeek:
Know it all cunt..xoxoxo :D
You can't get on FB. Gerry can't get on here. You 2 are made for each other.
Ahhh the pangs of unrequited love! :cry: :cry: :( :(
Hey dont knock it..Gerry is the type i would go for..if i wasnt a hetero male.. ;)
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

aman
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:03 am
Reputation: 3
Re: Forum life, high hopes

Post by aman » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:20 pm

Anyone have Eric redbeard contact info
Always enjoyed his posts


Post Reply