Bastard headphones...

bran
Bastard headphones...

Post by bran » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:14 am

I need a pair of headphones for me pc..i listen to a lot of cool music..looking at amazon and ebay is driving me mad..i dont want bastard bluetoof or wireless..i want wired..i am old..so any advice on a pair from amazon hopefully..that sound good and aint all bastard weird..would be appreciated.

Up to about £60..cheese!

Oh..and over the ear..like what bands used to use in studios..
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

Zero
Re: Bastard headphones...

Post by Zero » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:45 pm

bran wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:14 am
I need a pair of headphones for me pc..i listen to a lot of cool music..looking at amazon and ebay is driving me mad..i dont want bastard bluetoof or wireless..i want wired..i am old..so any advice on a pair from amazon hopefully..that sound good and aint all bastard weird..would be appreciated.

Up to about £60..cheese!

:wank:

bran

Post by bran » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:56 pm

Zero wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:45 pm
bran wrote:

Up to about £60..cheese!

:wank:
Up yours bastige..i ordered some now..no thanks to you yer big ghey bugger..xoxoxo
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

Moefugger

Post by Moefugger » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:27 am

What did you decide on.
Over the ear is great, USB works well now although mine are plug in. The jack is on the front of my computer so that is OK for me. There are some nice over the ear USB headsets out there now.

bran

Post by bran » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:39 am

Moefugger wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:27 am
What did you decide on.
Over the ear is great, USB works well now although mine are plug in. The jack is on the front of my computer so that is OK for me. There are some nice over the ear USB headsets out there now.

Hahaha..i have no idea until they turn up..i used to try and get good ones..now i just spend more time trying to find bastard ones that plug in or usb than anything else..every other bastard is bluetooth wireless etc..i dont want no bastard wireless..i thought they got rid of transistor radios yrs ago.. :? :? :evil: :x :x

Zero

Post by Zero » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:05 pm

bran wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:39 am
Moefugger wrote:
What did you decide on.

Hahaha..i have no idea until they turn up..i used to try and get good ones..now i just spend more time trying to find bastard ones that plug in or usb than anything else..every other bastard is bluetooth wireless etc..i dont want no bastard wireless..i thought they got rid of transistor radios yrs ago.. :? :? :evil: :x :x
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, don't listen to him Mo'
Bran is so full of shit his eyes are brown ;) .....he totally ordered the pink kitteh ear ones and he knows it :lol:

bran

Post by bran » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:36 pm

Zero wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:05 pm
bran wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:39 am
Moefugger wrote:
What did you decide on.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, don't listen to him Mo'
Bran is so full of shit his eyes are brown ;) .....he totally ordered the pink kitteh ear ones and he knows it :lol:
I did see some of those..asked if they had them in badger but they only had the ones i got..which are shit..
sennheiser HD65tv.. :(

Moefugger

Post by Moefugger » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:50 pm

That is a long ass cord.
Not for music though.

bran

Post by bran » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:03 pm

Moefugger wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:50 pm
That is a long ass cord.
Not for music though.
Yep..i just got fed up and went for them..maybe when Trisha asks what i want for Christmas..then SHE will have to search.. :fred: :D

Htos1

Post by Htos1 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:15 pm

bran wrote:

Up to about £60..cheese!

The best "value" on the planet for wired headphones has always been the MDR series of Sony's products. I own a pair of MDR-ZX110's, for $20.00/US. The best sonic performance(for me) has always been the AKG K-240M monitor headphones for studio/broadcast engineering. They run about $100/150 US. Both are hardwired sets. Sennheisers are pretty good, too, though haven't used them enough to say more about them.
Who's Laughing Now?