Screwed by trump

Discuss politics and society
Jiggleboobs McSugartits
Screwed by trump

Post by Jiggleboobs McSugartits » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:21 pm

These people can join with Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal and say they were screwed by Donald Trump :lol:

LdJG8Q9.jpg
LdJG8Q9.jpg (216.27 KiB) Viewed 265 times
This forum requires that you wait 15 seconds between posts. Please try again in 100994 seconds.

BurntBulb
Re: Screwed by trump

Post by BurntBulb » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:36 pm

Stupid fools. Probably did their own taxes, and didn't plan ahead. I get all my income tax back every year, 'cause I've never taken all my income (from wages, capital gains and investment interest) each year, rolling over the extra into non FDIC insured investments and definitely NOT into a 401K or other deferred tax retirement funds.
FICA and MEDI taxes went up this year of course, much like they do every year. But a good reputable tax accountant/lawyer can do wonders to off set those increases.
Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.

Twright55

Post by Twright55 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:18 am

Haven't done mine yet. We'll see.
But I suspect most of these complaints are from 2 sources:
1. people too stupid to realize that if they deduct less from your paycheck, then you're going to get less of a return..duh!
2. people from states like California and New York that are no longer able to deduct their outrageous state taxes from their Federal return. And I say GOOD! They've been freeloading off the rest of us for long enough. PAY YOUR FAIR SHARE! Isn't that what the Dems have been crying all along? Guess they don't like it when it applies to themselves...DUH!
I'm lovin' it so far! ;)

BurntBulb

Post by BurntBulb » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:30 am

Just read an article that said most people will get a bigger refund, and those who pay higher taxes didn't bother to look at their payments from their investments during the quarters. Stupid fools. got no sympathy. they should have known better.
Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.

UKatheist

Post by UKatheist » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:42 pm

inside sugar's head

orange man bad reeeeee.

there is also the little thing that some of those who get a weekly paycheck pay less tax now and therefore get a slightly lower tax refund.

but let us not get in the way of the npc and its rants.

Jiggleboobs McSugartits

Post by Jiggleboobs McSugartits » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:25 am

UKatheist wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:42 pm
inside sugar's head

orange man bad reeeeee.

there is also the little thing that some of those who get a weekly paycheck pay less tax now and therefore get a slightly lower tax refund.

but let us not get in the way of the npc and its rants.

Being a fart sniffer of a traitor to the USA is bad optics, man.
This forum requires that you wait 15 seconds between posts. Please try again in 100994 seconds.

UKatheist

Post by UKatheist » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:51 pm

reeeee.

Twright55

Post by Twright55 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:10 pm

Did my taxes and I owe $5500 LESS than last year!!! AWSOME.

But I think I'm in that 'sweet spot' for this new tax scheme. I get a tax cut because I actually PAY taxes, unlike about 50% of Americans do NOT because our tax structure is already so geared toward the top earners (DESPITE what al the leftists like to claim.) But I am not SO well off that it hurt me on the high end either. Again, despite what all the leftists claim, this new tax structure actually HURTS people who have massive amounts of tax deductions (i.e. people who have $1,000,000 houses in high tax states like California and NY, etc.), since so many of those deductions were eliminated.