Random thoughts v1.0

No fixed topic general chat.
User avatar
bran
Posts: 406
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:00 am
Reputation: 30
Re: Random thoughts v1.0

Post by bran » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:22 pm

UKatheist wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:40 pm
Many has been the time that people have bought a large house in the country ( a proper one not a three bed semi) and informed the previous owners that they left their cat or their cat has returned to their old house only to be informed that they never had a cat.
:?: :? :shock:
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

User avatar
peekay
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 8:09 am
Reputation: 0
Location: Sunny Glasgow
Re: Random thoughts v1.0

Post by peekay » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:08 pm

bran wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:53 pm
peekay wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:36 pm
Happy new year arseholes!
How dare you call these people arseholes..and yer didnt say HNY to me.. :cry:
That's because I hope you spend all year standing barefoot on plugs

User avatar
bran
Posts: 406
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:00 am
Reputation: 30
Re: Random thoughts v1.0

Post by bran » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:29 am

peekay wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:08 pm
bran wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:53 pm
peekay wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:36 pm
Happy new year arseholes!
How dare you call these people arseholes..and yer didnt say HNY to me.. :cry:
That's because I hope you spend all year standing barefoot on plugs

Ouch! :(
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

User avatar
peekay
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 8:09 am
Reputation: 0
Location: Sunny Glasgow
Re: Random thoughts v1.0

Post by peekay » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:11 pm

Just discovered Bob Ross, what a nice wee fellah. He's a bit like Rolf Harris only without the raping

User avatar
dan123
Posts: 222
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:00 am
Reputation: 13
Re: Random thoughts v1.0

Post by dan123 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:25 pm

peekay wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:11 pm
Just discovered Bob Ross, what a nice wee fellah. He's a bit like Rolf Harris only without the raping
I read that as “Just divorced Bob Ross”. Was confused....

User avatar
bran
Posts: 406
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:00 am
Reputation: 30
Re: Random thoughts v1.0

Post by bran » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:08 am

dan123 wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:25 pm
peekay wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:11 pm
Just discovered Bob Ross, what a nice wee fellah. He's a bit like Rolf Harris only without the raping
I read that as “Just divorced Bob Ross”. Was confused....
Boom boom! :)
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

User avatar
bran
Posts: 406
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:00 am
Reputation: 30
Re: Random thoughts v1.0

Post by bran » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:10 pm

Where is everyone?..its like the "Mary Celeste" round here.. :(
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

User avatar
Moefugger
Posts: 149
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:04 pm
Reputation: 8
Re: Random thoughts v1.0

Post by Moefugger » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:05 pm

2019
Next will be 2020.
Should be a very in focus year.

User avatar
dan123
Posts: 222
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:00 am
Reputation: 13
Re: Random thoughts v1.0

Post by dan123 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:01 am

bran wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:10 pm
Where is everyone?..its like the "Mary Celeste" round here.. :(
It has been quiet mate. You should up your game and get your extra arsehole out again.

User avatar
bran
Posts: 406
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:00 am
Reputation: 30
Re: Random thoughts v1.0

Post by bran » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:42 pm

dan123 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:01 am
bran wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:10 pm
Where is everyone?..its like the "Mary Celeste" round here.. :(
It has been quiet mate. You should up your game and get your extra arsehole out again.

Hahahah..Gerrys egg crate cushions and trying harder to lose weight seem to mostly control that..maybe later in the year :D
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D


Post Reply