you need videos

Got an idea for TW? Share it here.
User avatar
noxomus
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:12 pm
Reputation: 8
you need videos

Post by noxomus » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:51 pm

you need videos. You need to get traffic by catering to viewers, not readers.

User avatar
BurntBulb
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:18 pm
Reputation: 16
Re: you need videos

Post by BurntBulb » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:06 pm

You can put vids in the posts.....right?
Or are u talking about a stand alone service for the vids?
Then it would be like LL. I'd prefer it stay just a forum myself.
But that's just me..........
Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.

User avatar
bran
Posts: 304
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:00 am
Reputation: 27
Re: you need videos

Post by bran » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:23 pm

BurntBulb wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:06 pm
You can put vids in the posts.....right?
Or are u talking about a stand alone service for the vids?
Then it would be like LL. I'd prefer it stay just a forum myself.
But that's just me..........
Yeah..fuck nox trying to take over our shiny new forums..kick his arse BB..
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

User avatar
BurntBulb
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:18 pm
Reputation: 16
Re: you need videos

Post by BurntBulb » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:11 pm

bran wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:23 pm
BurntBulb wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:06 pm
You can put vids in the posts.....right?
Or are u talking about a stand alone service for the vids?
Then it would be like LL. I'd prefer it stay just a forum myself.
But that's just me..........
Yeah..fuck nox trying to take over our shiny new forums..kick his arse BB..
He'd hit me with his man purse, that would hurt too much. ;)
Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.

User avatar
noxomus
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:12 pm
Reputation: 8
Re: you need videos

Post by noxomus » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:31 pm

ok, listen up ladies. The reason Live Leak and Youtube and dozens of other sites are very popular is due to VIDEOS unless you are going to be like a 4chan and have an image board.

if i'm going to read about news then i'll go to Drudge Report and every news item has a comment section.

do we really need a Wanking Emoticon? it so bad taste and I'm sure the woman wouldn't care for it.

User avatar
topple215
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:01 pm
Reputation: 0
Re: you need videos

Post by topple215 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:28 pm

noxomus wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:31 pm
ok, listen up ladies. The reason Live Leak and Youtube and dozens of other sites are very popular is due to VIDEOS unless you are going to be like a 4chan and have an image board.

if i'm going to read about news then i'll go to Drudge Report and every news item has a comment section.

do we really need a Wanking Emoticon? it so bad taste and I'm sure the woman wouldn't care for it.
I thought this was a forum,,,,,,, a website or section of a website that is used for public discussion of a specific topic and on which users can submit or read messages:
No need for videos unless you post them under a topic. What videos would you like to see?

User avatar
Moefugger
Posts: 105
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:04 pm
Reputation: 5
Re: you need videos

Post by Moefugger » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:51 pm

The main site is for vids.
Not Fucking Vertical Vids.

User avatar
bran
Posts: 304
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:00 am
Reputation: 27
Re: you need videos

Post by bran » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:57 am

noxomus wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:31 pm
ok, listen up ladies. The reason Live Leak and Youtube and dozens of other sites are very popular is due to VIDEOS unless you are going to be like a 4chan and have an image board.

if i'm going to read about news then i'll go to Drudge Report and every news item has a comment section.

do we really need a Wanking Emoticon? it so bad taste and I'm sure the woman wouldn't care for it.
I think the hope is some may choose to upload cool vids and stuff..but as that person said..this is a forum..and whats wrong with a wanking emoticon..it fits my mental and emotional age perfectly. :shock:
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

User avatar
Sea3
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu May 17, 2018 3:07 am
Reputation: 6
Re: you need videos

Post by Sea3 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:50 am

noxomus wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:51 pm
you need videos. You need to get traffic by catering to viewers, not readers.
there are videos...


User avatar
bran
Posts: 304
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:00 am
Reputation: 27
Re: you need videos

Post by bran » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:18 am

Sea3 wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:50 am
noxomus wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:51 pm
you need videos. You need to get traffic by catering to viewers, not readers.
there are videos...

The Alsation with the really long stick..that is so typical, cheers for the laugh sea. :) :D
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D


Post Reply