Sharing is caring.

Got an idea for TW? Share it here.
Hayden
Re: Sharing is caring.

Post by Hayden » Tue May 08, 2018 4:46 pm

BurntBulb wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 2:05 pm
Hey H, why don't you join Sputnik radio! Ya know that Russian RT radio service.
I bet they'd appreciate your dissembling a lot! :roll:

:mrgreen:
Har! Well, there are a few things which could get in the way. 1) They wouldn't want me. 2)I wouldn't want to work for any state broadcaster let alone Russia. 3)I keep saying that Putin looks like the kind of guy who fingers dogs.
It's not that I don't care it's just that...what was I talking about again?

BurntBulb

Post by BurntBulb » Tue May 15, 2018 4:17 am

Hayden wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 4:46 pm
Har! Well, there are a few things which could get in the way. 1) They wouldn't want me. 2)I wouldn't want to work for any state broadcaster let alone Russia. 3)I keep saying that Putin looks like the kind of guy who fingers dogs.
fingers dogs???
Sure you not talking about Bran and his Badgers??

Hey hey hey.....check it out!

Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.

bran

Post by bran » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:27 pm

BurntBulb wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 4:17 am
Hayden wrote:
fingers dogs???

Dirty fucker you are..i never fingered a badger..just dressed them up and fondled a little..allegedly.. :o
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :wank: :fred: :harvey: :D

BurntBulb

Post by BurntBulb » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:10 am

bran wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:27 pm
BurntBulb wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 4:17 am
Hayden wrote:
fingers dogs???

Dirty fucker you are..i never fingered a badger..just dressed them up and fondled a little..allegedly.. :o
I think we should start calling you 'stinky fingers', what with all them little creatures you keep.
Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.

aphidlip

Post by aphidlip » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:17 pm

More traffic doesn't necessarily mean better traffic. I'm speaking for myself (as fucking always) There isn't a lack of traffic over in the comment section of YourSay right now but it is lame as fuck. If you want the same fucking conversation and pics and stupid fucking gifs then you are in heaven. If you want that same shit here then fine, but you will only have the same fucking lame ass shit. I'm not trying to control anything I'm just sharing my views on the subject. But I for one would rather take my chances with this turning into something better. Because honestly it wouldn't leave LL, the bulk of the ones responsible for that lame as fuck shit would still want the attention from everyone. And if you don't like it... welll nvm

You can blame whatever you want but to think thatshit aint causing a shitload of members to not frequent the site... then you're a dumbass
I belong to the logic & reason party... it’s a lonely party

Moefugger

Post by Moefugger » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:41 am

Not sure what the fuck you just said.

aphidlip

Post by aphidlip » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:55 am

Me neither

topple215

Post by topple215 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:07 pm

aphidlip wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:17 pm
More traffic doesn't necessarily mean better traffic. I'm speaking for myself (as fucking always) There isn't a lack of traffic over in the comment section of YourSay right now but it is lame as fuck. If you want the same fucking conversation and pics and stupid fucking gifs then you are in heaven. If you want that same shit here then fine, but you will only have the same fucking lame ass shit. I'm not trying to control anything I'm just sharing my views on the subject. But I for one would rather take my chances with this turning into something better. Because honestly it wouldn't leave LL, the bulk of the ones responsible for that lame as fuck shit would still want the attention from everyone. And if you don't like it... welll nvm

You can blame whatever you want but to think thatshit aint causing a shitload of members to not frequent the site... then you're a dumbass
So your saying that Big H chooses not to slam down the hammer on those that are the problem because of traffic flow? Lol come on, you know they'll be back after they're banned. I believe his biggest concern would be more socks attacking the whole site not just the yoursay section. Right now there is one public area on the site that has drama,,,,, why risk endangering the rest of the site like it did in the past? It's like your TV at home,,,, change the channel if you don't like the channel man. I agree it get tiresome watching the same shit get thrown back and forth. One option I would like to see happen is taking the Blocking Option away from the one's that abuse it. They wouldn't need to air they're bullshit in public channels to get attention when they can go to the source instead. It is what it is,,,,

aphidlip

Post by aphidlip » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:32 pm

topple215 wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:07 pm
aphidlip wrote:

So your saying that Big H chooses not to slam down the hammer on those that are the problem because of traffic flow? Lol come on, you know they'll be back after they're banned. I believe his biggest concern would be more socks attacking the whole site not just the yoursay section. Right now there is one public area on the site that has drama,,,,, why risk endangering the rest of the site like it did in the past? It's like your TV at home,,,, change the channel if you don't like the channel man. I agree it get tiresome watching the same shit get thrown back and forth. One option I would like to see happen is taking the Blocking Option away from the one's that abuse it. They wouldn't need to air they're bullshit in public channels to get attention when they can go to the source instead. It is what it is,,,,
You cant "slam down the hammer" on someone because of personal preference. That is silly and I said nothing like him choosing anything.
You are clearly asking in your original post here... Hey Hayden, you know all those dipshits that cause drama on your other site? Why not have them come over here and shit all over your new clean site. Sorry, I couldn't think of a stupider idea.

topple215

Post by topple215 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:31 pm

aphidlip wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:32 pm
topple215 wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:07 pm
aphidlip wrote:

You cant "slam down the hammer" on someone because of personal preference. That is silly and I said nothing like him choosing anything.
You are clearly asking in your original post here... Hey Hayden, you know all those dipshits that cause drama on your other site? Why not have them come over here and shit all over your new clean site. Sorry, I couldn't think of a stupider idea.
Let me apologize because I didn't realize you were responding to my original comment I made here in March. I actually thought you were talking about banning people on the other site,,,,,,

Where did I say banning people for personally not liking them? I believe people should get banned for breaking the rulez but can see why they can be hesitant to so so seeing what happened in the past. You believe this would become another drama center? I look at it as another form of the old forum. The blog section on LLv2 was 50% drama 50% discussion. Forums are made for open discussion and most people don't share the same points of views so you might get a bit of drama. I agree that I don't want to see the same shit leaked over here but give it a chance and see if we can get some form of the v2 blog section back. You can't do a form of serious conversation there seeing how fast the comments disappear under the dreadful "load more reply" button. Funny thing, you're so opposed of drama on the other site but just today you posted a screenshot from another channels comments in a public area(yoursay section). Hmmmm, hypocritical a bit?

I didn't realize that traffic wasn't important to someone paying for a web browser these days. The AD company's pay a flat rate to all sites,,,,lol,,, come on man. I'm not blind either, yes the drama has caused users to bail from doing yoursays but it's not the only reason. A lot of other users left because there wasn't a format to have open discussions anymore as well. Don't try to come off as a good boy seeing you had yoursays against other users in the past like Mr Bond and Robot. I like to get back to open discussions without turtles and turkeys and pepperoni nips being the topic as well but it just sounds like your "personal preference" would be inviting the ones you approve of here,,,,,, Good Day