TWSocial

No fixed topic general chat.
TWAdmin
Site Admin
TWSocial

Post by TWAdmin » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:49 pm

Our little social media site is about ready for testing. It basically works like a little Facebook so it should be familiar to most. If you're interested in checking it out just let me know in this thread and I'll drop some invitation codes in there. There are only a couple of people in at this point and we're only going to be adding a few per day. It's a possibility that we'll keep it invite only permanently and simply release invitation codes once or twice a week. So many options!

Thanks

aphidlip
Re: TWSocial

Post by aphidlip » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:03 pm

hit me up
I got cat pics and shit

in that order
"...... .... ....... .. ....." Helen Adams Keller

I belong to the logic & reason party... it’s a lonely party

dan123

Post by dan123 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:25 pm

I have some time. Another faceshite is a scary concept though.... please tell me that Mrs Dan won’t be here 24/7.

kasheku

Post by kasheku » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:06 pm

i would like to give it a go!

Moefugger

Post by Moefugger » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:22 pm

Lets see what the fuck.

dan123

Post by dan123 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:15 pm

I don’t get it....

Hayden

Post by Hayden » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:34 am

dan123 wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:15 pm
I don’t get it....
Not everyone will, it's just another way of people hanging out together. Some people like forums, some like social media functionality. I just want to see small communities hanging out and having a good time without it all growing out of hand and politics getting involved. So, when I can I'll drop in tools and means of that working. These were the things I always loved most about the net, not 10k likes and worrying about advertising, smaller communities that didn't require heart bursting sums to keep going, committee meetings, and TV interviews. Nowadays it's all about monetisation and algorithms maximising profit from each user on the large social media sites, it's all so drab and dull. LiveLeak is - to me - the final gasp of the wild west when it comes to the net (for me anyway), I just wanted to see if I could help something else work too.

So, if you dig the forums then hopefully they'll grow. If you dig the Social side hopefully that'll grow, but most of all I just hope folks enjoy the shows and enjoy hanging out and that some, even just a few, are inspired to create their own projects so we can visit their place too.
It's not that I don't care it's just that...what was I talking about again?

Hayden

Post by Hayden » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:34 am

Moefugger wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:22 pm
Lets see what the fuck.
You'd like a code?

dan123

Post by dan123 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:38 am

Hayden wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:34 am
dan123 wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:15 pm
I don’t get it....
Not everyone will, it's just another way of people hanging out together. Some people like forums, some like social media functionality. I just want to see small communities hanging out and having a good time without it all growing out of hand and politics getting involved. So, when I can I'll drop in tools and means of that working. These were the things I always loved most about the net, not 10k likes and worrying about advertising, smaller communities that didn't require heart bursting sums to keep going, committee meetings, and TV interviews. Nowadays it's all about monetisation and algorithms maximising profit from each user on the large social media sites, it's all so drab and dull. LiveLeak is - to me - the final gasp of the wild west when it comes to the net (for me anyway), I just wanted to see if I could help something else work too.

So, if you dig the forums then hopefully they'll grow. If you dig the Social side hopefully that'll grow, but most of all I just hope folks enjoy the shows and enjoy hanging out and that some, even just a few, are inspired to create their own projects so we can visit their place too.
It was just that I couldn't see anything, but I just needed to be friendly with other folk. Got it now.

Hayden

Post by Hayden » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:28 am

dan123 wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:38 am
It was just that I couldn't see anything, but I just needed to be friendly with other folk. Got it now.
That would be the "social" aspect, yes :wank: