Forum life, high hopes

No fixed topic general chat.
aman
Re: Forum life, high hopes

Post by aman » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:31 pm

If it filters out a couple of the interwebs nut jobs it’ll be worth the effort to get familiar with the format
Tho some new ones will no doubt find their way here

the demon

Post by the demon » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:45 pm

I'll miss the old forum no doubt. But i guess this forum has it's upside. New people can finally join in the discussions. I knew it would happen, was waiting on it. So when i hit that "404", i wasn't surprised in the least.

5 years from now, we'll still look back on our old homestead with respect. And hopefully learn to appreciate our new home also. But ffs will someone guide me on how to embed an image (from my own computer)!

aman

Post by aman » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:31 pm

the demon wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:45 pm
I'll miss the old forum no doubt. But i guess this forum has it's upside. New people can finally join in the discussions. I knew it would happen, was waiting on it. So when i hit that "404", i wasn't surprised in the least.

5 years from now, we'll still look back on our old homestead with respect. And hopefully learn to appreciate our new home also. But ffs will someone guide me on how to embed an image (from my own computer)!
Pfft
I can’t even get my old avi to upload

dan123

Post by dan123 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:27 pm

aman wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:31 pm
the demon wrote:

Pfft
When you try, it’ll tell you the permissible size. Use a free resizer online and it’ll usually give you the options. I tried to message a link, but messages seem to be not happy. Might resize it enough if you use it as your friendly “ hey look, it’s me!” Pic on FB, and copy it back.

bran

Post by bran » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:37 am

Who are you peoples?..You go on like i should know who you are..but i have no idea.. :?
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

aman

Post by aman » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:22 pm

dan123 wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:27 pm
aman wrote:
the demon wrote:

Pfft
When you try, it’ll tell you the permissible size. Use a free resizer online and it’ll usually give you the options. I tried to message a link, but messages seem to be not happy. Might resize it enough if you use it as your friendly “ hey look, it’s me!” Pic on FB, and copy it back.
Yeah I get that Dan but I don’t have a computer atm and my phone won’t do it

bran

Post by bran » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:15 pm

dan123 wrote:
aman wrote:
the demon wrote:

Pfft
Dont talk to him Danmatey..hes not using his real name..could be anybody! :shock:
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

aman

Post by aman » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:49 pm

bran wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:15 pm
dan123 wrote:
aman wrote:

Pfft
Dont talk to him Danmatey..hes not using his real name..could be anybody! :shock:
I tried to register the full name but fucked up my email address and couldn’t get the confirmation
When I tried again it told me the name was already registered
I couldn’t be arsed trying to fix it
So I just used aman

bran

Post by bran » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:49 pm

aman wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:49 pm
bran wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:15 pm
dan123 wrote:

I tried to register the full name but fucked up my email address and couldn’t get the confirmation
When I tried again it told me the name was already registered
I couldn’t be arsed trying to fix it
So I just used aman
Yeah..but who were yer?..I have no bastard clue who was/is who..its a bit disconcerting swearing and abusing someone yer think yer know..when it might be someone else..totally innocent of any evilness.. :roll: :shock: :o ;)

dan123

Post by dan123 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:04 pm

Adapto. Yaknow, the bloke who nicked your girlfriend....