Re: What the fuck are you cooking now

Post by bran » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:33 pm

Jiggleboobs McSugartits wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:54 am
dan123 wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:02 am
philomath wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:09 am
Digiorno's (Spelling?) Da little lady is off on a surgeon seminar for most of the week, so its almost bachelor eating again for a bit. Actually does suck tho. I am and have always been a horrible cook. Just never been interested in learning. I can cook almost anything on a open flame/grill like a king (well almost) but, turn me loose in a kitchen and I am likely to burn that shit down.
It's simple really Philo. The best advise I can give is to make more washing up. No I'm not joking, have everything set out in bowls before you start. The right weights/measures all lined up in order makes things much easier to get straight in your head.
Like all those bogus so called "chefs" on those cooking shows
"Look at what a fantastic chef I am". No, you'er not, you had some poor minion prepare all that crap, set it all out for you and now you're just combining it, add a few fancy edits, and hey presto you're famous.

Probably burns the toast at home.
Our Dan..is a great cook..and we love him..cos he sometimes sends some out..but thats besides the point..yoo nasty!!! :o :cry: :wank: :wank:
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

Jiggleboobs McSugartits

Post by Jiggleboobs McSugartits » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:03 am

bran wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:33 pm
dan123 wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:02 am

It's simple really Philo. The best advise I can give is to make more washing up. No I'm not joking, have everything set out in bowls before you start. The right weights/measures all lined up in order makes things much easier to get straight in your head.
"Look at what a fantastic chef I am". No, you'er not, you had some poor minion prepare all that crap, set it all out for you and now you're just combining it, add a few fancy edits, and hey presto you're famous.

Our Dan..is a great cook..and we love him..cos he sometimes sends some out..but thats besides the point..yoo nasty!!! :o :cry: :wank: :wank:
yoo addled, and I'd hazard a guess because of to much wanking

I wasn't casting aspersions on Dan, rather I detest ALL TV chefs

and yoo right, I'm 90% nasty, and I'm 10% loverable with 2 bottles of passionfruit wine in me
This forum requires that you wait 15 seconds between posts. Please try again in 100994 seconds.

bran

Post by bran » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:45 am

Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:03 am
bran wrote:

and yoo right, I'm 90% nasty, and I'm 10% loverable with 2 bottles of passionfruit wine in me
Passionfruit wine eh?..Dan isnt a tv chef..hes a interwebz chef..so thats ok then..and i dont wank much really..i just went mental with the new smilies..cos nox gave me half of his ghey..hes such a bastard! :roll: :o
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

dan123

Post by dan123 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:55 am

bran wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:45 am
bran wrote:

Passionfruit wine eh?..Dan isnt a tv chef..hes a interwebz chef..so thats ok then..and i dont wank much really..i just went mental with the new smilies..cos nox gave me half of his ghey..hes such a bastard! :roll: :o
Lol. I'm not any sort of chef, I just cook a lot at home.

If I get home in time tonight, I'll get that meat out to you mate. I doubt it'll cure you of any gay though.

bran

Post by bran » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:59 am

dan123 wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:55 am
bran wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:45 am

Lol. I'm not any sort of chef, I just cook a lot at home.

If I get home in time tonight, I'll get that meat out to you mate. I doubt it'll cure you of any gay though.
Oi..you are the closest thing to a chef we have..now shut it and put the kettle on..and make me a bacon sarnie..ooh..i wish i had some now..bacon.. :shock:

dan123

Post by dan123 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:37 pm

Doing pizza tonight, sourdough base.
One is chorizo, hot pickled peppers and some Italian cured ham I can’t remember the name of. I also use a small amount of a Black Forest ham because it’s got a really nice salty kick.
The other is garlic mushroom and ham. Both use a basic tomato sauce and a mix of mozzarella and cheddar to bind it all together.

dan123

Post by dan123 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:10 pm

Hey BB.

I’m gonna have to start paying royalties. I’m starting to get people phoning me to make them batches of jerky. I’m not making any money from it, but it’s good learning fodder and they’re paying the costs. All good.

When I’ve got it 100%, I’ll send some for your approval. Gotta say though, that fennel seed thing is a winner, just don’t use too much if you try it in your own, it can be overpowering. Might try some lavender next..... just a small batch.

Moefugger

Post by Moefugger » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:58 pm

Soaked white and dark pinto beans 48 hours with two ghost peppers and a tablespoon of garlic powder.
Slow cooked, added onions, chili powder, diced tomatoes and cooked some more till tender.
Added chili kit ingredients and meat and simmered.
White corn meal and ground black pepper made up the corn bread.
Nom nom.
Too bad y'all cannot stop by for a bowl and some beer.
The attachment Chilis.jpg is no longer available
Chilis.jpg
Chilis.jpg (221.92 KiB) Viewed 132 times

Moefugger

Post by Moefugger » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:01 pm

Cornbread did not post
Cornbreads.jpg
Cornbreads.jpg (193.36 KiB) Viewed 131 times

dan123

Post by dan123 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:10 pm

Moefugger wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:58 pm
Soaked white and dark pinto beans 48 hours with two ghost peppers and a tablespoon of garlic powder.
Slow cooked, added onions, chili powder, diced tomatoes and cooked some more till tender.
Added chili kit ingredients and meat and simmered.
White corn meal and ground black pepper made up the corn bread.
Nom nom.
Too bad y'all cannot stop by for a bowl and some beer.

Chilis.jpg

Cornbreads.jpg
Mo, that looks fantastic. I have cracked a beer in your honour.