What the fuck are you cooking now

No fixed topic general chat.
Moefugger
What the fuck are you cooking now

Post by Moefugger » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:13 pm

I will post my whole Chicken cookage in a bit.
Just getting this thing started.

dan123
Re: What the fuck are you cooking now

Post by dan123 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:53 pm

Just deboned a leg of lamb. Fresh oregano, thyme and rosemary, sweet paprika, garlic salt, ground cumin, dried marjoram, salt, black pepper and finely chopped scallions. Rolled the meat in the spices and left in the fridge overnight. Tomorrow I’ll slice it and skewer it, then cook it over charcoal with the rotisserie. Fresh salad and I’ll make naan tomorrow to serve.

Noms will be had. I love a kebab. Hot pepper sauce and tzatziki..... Mmmmmmm.

Moefugger

Post by Moefugger » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:31 pm

I tore into that roast chicken.
It smelled so good.
Forgot to take pics.

bran

Post by bran » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:49 pm

Moefugger wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:31 pm
I tore into that roast chicken.
It smelled so good.
Forgot to take pics.
Greedy piglet! :o :shock: :D ;)
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

topple215

Post by topple215 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:22 am

Chicken breast cut in 2" slivers soaked in butter milk over night.
Removed the slivers and tossed in baking flour mixed with a little salt. Place on drip rack for 10 minutes.
In another bowl add hot wing sauce with 2 beaten eggs. Dip the slivers in the sauce.
In another bowl add Panko Bread crumbs mixed with a little Jamaican Jerk Season, Dip slivers in and place on drip rack for 5 minutes.
Add breaded slivers to a pan of oil that was heated median high until bread crumbs are brown(usually 6 minutes first batch and 8 minutes afterwards).

Eat it how ever you like but be careful on how much Jamaican Jerk you put in,,,,,,,, It might give you a fire asshole the next day,,,,,, Cheers

aphidlip

Post by aphidlip » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:31 am

topple215 wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:22 am
Chicken breast cut in 2" slivers soaked in butter milk over night.
Removed the slivers and tossed in baking flour mixed with a little salt. Place on drip rack for 10 minutes.
In another bowl add hot wing sauce with 2 beaten eggs. Dip the slivers in the sauce.
In another bowl add Panko Bread crumbs mixed with a little Jamaican Jerk Season, Dip slivers in and place on drip rack for 5 minutes.
Add breaded slivers to a pan of oil that was heated median high until bread crumbs are brown(usually 6 minutes first batch and 8 minutes afterwards).

Eat it how ever you like but be careful on how much Jamaican Jerk you put in,,,,,,,, It might give you a fire asshole the next day,,,,,, Cheers
Interesting... I’ve soaked in buttermilk for fried chicken many times. Never thought of adding the buffalo sauce first. Might try that.
I slow cook my wings for 3 hours at about 250 then coat in Buffalo sauce and hit them with 350 till they crisp up then another bath. Fall apart hot wings are the shit
"...... .... ....... .. ....." Helen Adams Keller

I belong to the logic & reason party... it’s a lonely party

philomath

Post by philomath » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:09 am

Digiorno's (Spelling?) Da little lady is off on a surgeon seminar for most of the week, so its almost bachelor eating again for a bit. Actually does suck tho. I am and have always been a horrible cook. Just never been interested in learning. I can cook almost anything on a open flame/grill like a king (well almost) but, turn me loose in a kitchen and I am likely to burn that shit down.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

~And The Beat Goes On~

dan123

Post by dan123 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:02 am

philomath wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:09 am
Digiorno's (Spelling?) Da little lady is off on a surgeon seminar for most of the week, so its almost bachelor eating again for a bit. Actually does suck tho. I am and have always been a horrible cook. Just never been interested in learning. I can cook almost anything on a open flame/grill like a king (well almost) but, turn me loose in a kitchen and I am likely to burn that shit down.
It's simple really Philo. The best advise I can give is to make more washing up. No I'm not joking, have everything set out in bowls before you start. The right weights/measures all lined up in order makes things much easier to get straight in your head.

bran

Post by bran » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:50 am

philomath wrote:
Do what i do..heat yer food up..saves time..and washing up..dont listen to Dan and the others..they aint properjob men.. ;)
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

Jiggleboobs McSugartits

Post by Jiggleboobs McSugartits » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:54 am

dan123 wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:02 am
philomath wrote:
It's simple really Philo. The best advise I can give is to make more washing up. No I'm not joking, have everything set out in bowls before you start. The right weights/measures all lined up in order makes things much easier to get straight in your head.
Like all those bogus so called "chefs" on those cooking shows
"Look at what a fantastic chef I am". No, you'er not, you had some poor minion prepare all that crap, set it all out for you and now you're just combining it, add a few fancy edits, and hey presto you're famous.

Probably burns the toast at home.
This forum requires that you wait 15 seconds between posts. Please try again in 100994 seconds.