Introduce yourself

No fixed topic general chat.
Zero
Re: Introduce yourself

Post by Zero » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:36 am

tRauma26100 wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:11 pm
I don't fucking remember if i've posted here. But the old-timers know me as "that first Finn. That other one came after me....)
oi
who you callin' old ?
Grumpy-Old-Man.jpg
Grumpy-Old-Man.jpg (695.92 KiB) Viewed 80 times

bran

Post by bran » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:45 pm

Tonyy wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:10 am
You really think I'd disappear, I fucking followed you!, especially bran cos he's a wanker.
Up yours werdo!..xoxoxo :wank:
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

bran

Post by bran » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:45 pm

tRauma26100 wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:11 pm
I don't fucking remember if i've posted here. But the old-timers know me as "that first Finn. That other one came after me....)
Hello matey! :)
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

Twatsack

Post by Twatsack » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:33 pm

Hi I'm James. I'm here for the funny. Some may know me as Twatsack although probably not.

Is that enough? Blue bin goes out on Tuesday.

Vladimir.Realization.Redlight

Post by Vladimir.Realization.Redlight » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:37 am

Hello, I’m here for a few two real concerns. Firstly, I am here as man of honor and wish to update nox, bran, and if you can track down gerryowen I owe funds that can be rereleased to you within the next 1 to 3 months(it’s a little complicated to to breakdown the timeline issue at this time(but more will be revealed in due time as appropriate to release that information and rest assured it will be returned in full with interest. Just rest assured, it will be fulfilled and apologies I could not update any sooner.

The second reason I am here and just as important(and I think you may find interesting/alarming.I can’t quite release right away due to numerous factors in the works which require me to use encryption to encryption(signal etc)at this time with NGOs and 2 media outlets along with a particular interest party and as soon as I feel it is relevant and acceptable to so I will inform you of that reason I am here as well( shouldn’t take to long to release that information either.)

But yeah, I’m Vladimir from LL forums and tracked bran and nox here(and if someone can let know gerryowens my intentions in the coming months frame I outlined; I’d appreciate it.

Also, congrats Hayden(I listened to a few of your shows last night)

Also good to see Trauma, moefugger, dan, and all others from the days.

Also, I like to use lol in this format; please don’t expect that to change. Can’t log on or view everyday this arena but I will check in weekly and all debts will be repaid in the timeframe discussed. Good to see you all again as well. Can’t wait to tell you all the second part of tracking you down as soon as plausible. And that’s me introducing myself; for now

Zero

Post by Zero » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:13 pm

Vladimir.Realization.Redlight wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:37 am
Hello, I’m here for a few two real concerns. Firstly, I am here as man of honor and wish to update nox, bran, and if you can track down gerryowen I owe funds that can be rereleased to you within the next 1 to 3 months(it’s a little complicated to to breakdown the timeline issue at this time(but more will be revealed in due time as appropriate to release that information and rest assured it will be returned in full with interest. Just rest assured, it will be fulfilled and apologies I could not update any sooner.

The second reason I am here and just as important(and I think you may find interesting/alarming.I can’t quite release right away due to numerous factors in the works which require me to use encryption to encryption(signal etc)at this time with NGOs and 2 media outlets along with a particular interest party and as soon as I feel it is relevant and acceptable to so I will inform you of that reason I am here as well( shouldn’t take to long to release that information either.)

But yeah, I’m Vladimir from LL forums and tracked bran and nox here(and if someone can let know gerryowens my intentions in the coming months frame I outlined; I’d appreciate it.

Also, I like to use lol in this format; please don’t expect that to change. Can’t log on or view everyday this arena but I will check in weekly and all debts will be repaid in the timeframe discussed. Good to see you all again as well. Can’t wait to tell you all the second part of tracking you down as soon as plausible. And that’s me introducing myself; for now
Hey Redlight , it's been quite a while. A couple years?
Glad to hear that it seems things have turned around in your world, or atleast it sounds like they have.
And a man of your word. Good on you .
Soooooooo, you running for office or something? I'm intrigued :)

Zero

Post by Zero » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:15 pm

Twatsack wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:33 pm
Hi I'm James. I'm here for the funny. Some may know me as Twatsack although probably not.

So do you go by James ?
or should we just address you as "twat" :lol:

bran

Post by bran » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:22 pm

Vladimir.Realization.Redlight wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:37 am

Hello matey! :)

bran

Post by bran » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:25 pm

Twatsack wrote:

Blue bin..you aint from round ere den..its orange for cardboard,blue for paper,red for plastic/tins/tinfoil etc..and black for glass..everybody nose that. Welcome..and if yer had a LL handle..please tell me..cos i can never bloody guess..which is weird.

Twatsack

Post by Twatsack » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:39 am

Zero wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:15 pm
Twatsack wrote:

Take your pick

So do you go by James ?
or should we just address you as "twat" :lol:
Entirely up to you, I'm giving you the gift of choice. Lol