Introduce yourself

No fixed topic general chat.
User avatar
bran
Posts: 300
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:00 am
Reputation: 27
Re: Introduce yourself

Post by bran » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:55 am

Minchia wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:09 pm
Hello, is this the LL rehab?
Might be..but no..its where the properjob peoples come to pester H. :wank: :wank: :fred: :o
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

User avatar
bandit1200
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:10 pm
Reputation: 0
Re: Introduce yourself

Post by bandit1200 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:27 pm

Great looking site.... how do i edit my profile ... do i even have one lol... all the best to you all :)

Bandit1200................ scrap that ... sorted !
Fortune Favours The Brave

User avatar
BurntBulb
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:18 pm
Reputation: 16
Re: Introduce yourself

Post by BurntBulb » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:26 pm

bandit1200 wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:27 pm
Great looking site.... how do i edit my profile ... do i even have one lol... all the best to you all :)

Bandit1200................ scrap that ... sorted !
Upper right hand corner...click on you name and you'll see it.
Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.

User avatar
bandit1200
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:10 pm
Reputation: 0
Re: Introduce yourself

Post by bandit1200 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:42 pm

BurntBulb wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:26 pm
bandit1200 wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:27 pm
Great looking site.... how do i edit my profile ... do i even have one lol... all the best to you all :)

Bandit1200................ scrap that ... sorted !
Upper right hand corner...click on you name and you'll see it.
Cheers bud :) sorted !
Fortune Favours The Brave

User avatar
aphidlip
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 2:01 am
Reputation: 3
Re: Introduce yourself

Post by aphidlip » Wed May 02, 2018 2:16 am

Hi my username is aphidlip

I’m trying to think of something good to say but I’m constantly reminded of the dozens of times I replied in the LL forums only to sadly be let down that my comment would never show. Years of waiting for someone to approve just one of my comments. Only then, years later and countless sore fingers from hitting refresh button did I fortunately get the chance to make friends with Laserjobs. A very kind thoughtful man that would do anything for another human being. Anyway he told me “dude, that shit has been broke for years, stop being a fucking liberal and jump on the Trump train with me, we can ride into the sunset together” But what I was getting at... I ain’t typing shit til I see my first comment actually appear. Fuck that
"...... .... ....... .. ....." Helen Adams Keller

I belong to the logic & reason party... it’s a lonely party

User avatar
TWAdmin
Site Admin
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:17 pm
Reputation: 0
Re: Introduce yourself

Post by TWAdmin » Wed May 02, 2018 7:15 am

aphidlip wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 2:16 am
Hi my username is aphidlip

I’m trying to think of something good to say but I’m constantly reminded of the dozens of times I replied in the LL forums only to sadly be let down that my comment would never show. Years of waiting for someone to approve just one of my comments. Only then, years later and countless sore fingers from hitting refresh button did I fortunately get the chance to make friends with Laserjobs. A very kind thoughtful man that would do anything for another human being. Anyway he told me “dude, that shit has been broke for years, stop being a fucking liberal and jump on the Trump train with me, we can ride into the sunset together” But what I was getting at... I ain’t typing shit til I see my first comment actually appear. Fuck that
TL/dr


Welcome to the forum!

User avatar
Aquina1300
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:22 pm
Reputation: 16
Re: Introduce yourself

Post by Aquina1300 » Thu May 03, 2018 9:16 pm

aphidlip wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 2:16 am
Hi my username is aphidlip

I’m trying to think of something good to say but I’m constantly reminded of the dozens of times I replied in the LL forums only to sadly be let down that my comment would never show. Years of waiting for someone to approve just one of my comments. Only then, years later and countless sore fingers from hitting refresh button did I fortunately get the chance to make friends with Laserjobs. A very kind thoughtful man that would do anything for another human being. Anyway he told me “dude, that shit has been broke for years, stop being a fucking liberal and jump on the Trump train with me, we can ride into the sunset together” But what I was getting at... I ain’t typing shit til I see my first comment actually appear. Fuck that
Hello Aphidlip :D:D

It's good to see you here.
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
― George Washington

User avatar
Jiggleboobs McSugartits
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 10:24 pm
Reputation: 3
Re: Introduce yourself

Post by Jiggleboobs McSugartits » Thu May 03, 2018 10:32 pm

Sup?
This forum requires that you wait 15 seconds between posts. Please try again in 100994 seconds.

User avatar
aphidlip
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 2:01 am
Reputation: 3
Re: Introduce yourself

Post by aphidlip » Fri May 04, 2018 1:47 am

Aquina1300 wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 9:16 pm

Hello Aphidlip :D:D

It's good to see you here.
Aquina!!!

It’s been too long
"...... .... ....... .. ....." Helen Adams Keller

I belong to the logic & reason party... it’s a lonely party

User avatar
Aquina1300
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:22 pm
Reputation: 16
Re: Introduce yourself

Post by Aquina1300 » Fri May 04, 2018 4:30 am

Hey, it's great to see you here. :D:D

Liveleak forums are totally F'd. That I agree with which is why I think these forums are a better place.
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
― George Washington


Post Reply