Hi Hayden, Any Particular Reason?

No fixed topic general chat.
Hayden
Re: Hi Hayden, Any Particular Reason?

Post by Hayden » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:39 pm

Sea3 wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:25 pm

happy to see us boss?
Of course, always nice to see some familiar names.
It's not that I don't care it's just that...what was I talking about again?

Moefugger

Post by Moefugger » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:09 pm

Having beers and roasting a whole chicken with ground up ghost pepper on it.
Nom Nom

DontTreadOnMe

Post by DontTreadOnMe » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:42 pm

Well I was expecting it - every day for the last 2 years... Oh well, like they say ... no matter where you go... there you are.

Hopefully this board will get some new chum in the water.... and the fact that intolerab!e hasn't shown up here is a bonus....

I am sure some of you will overuse this emoji... just like IRL....
:wank: :wank:

bran

Post by bran » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:29 pm

DontTreadOnMe wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:42 pm
Well I was expecting it - every day for the last 2 years... Oh well, like they say ... no matter where you go... there you are.

Hopefully this board will get some new chum in the water.... and the fact that intolerab!e hasn't shown up here is a bonus....

I only do this here..thinking of H.. :wank: :wank: :wank:
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

philomath

Post by philomath » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:54 am

DontTreadOnMe wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:42 pm

I don't know for sure. I already miss his complete irrational way of thinking, on what seemed like everything. That had to be some kinda net record.. LOL..

Anyways.. I am here witcha all. I have an crooked handle hammer, some rusty bent nails, worn out screwdriver, and some duct tape. What can I do to help??
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

~And The Beat Goes On~

BurntBulb

Post by BurntBulb » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:47 am

Hayden wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:22 pm
Hi All,

Firstly, I'm sorry there was no heads up. There should totally have been notice. I'm not going into the ins and outs of everything here but LL - although in reality a small co-op - is a massive, rumbling, machine and sometimes things can get missed which shouldn't when other items are prioritised.

All I can promise is that TW is funded from my own pocket (along with a number of Patrons who we MASSIVELY appreciate) so any community you build here is going nowhere without you guys knowing about it.

Cheers
H
I can't believe it, but I re-joined FB, 'cause PaPa told me there's a LL Group. So blame him!
Joined the group and posted that the forums had been shut down. Over that evening as people saw it, some were surprised, some miffed, some said.....what forums?, or.....what hack? :?
Have ya seen it H? Told me a lot about what people know about LL, and how they feel about the site.
Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.

bran

Post by bran » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:22 pm

BurntBulb wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:47 am
Hayden wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:22 pm
Hi All,

Firstly, I'm sorry there was no heads up. There should totally have been notice. I'm not going into the ins and outs of everything here but LL - although in reality a small co-op - is a massive, rumbling, machine and sometimes things can get missed which shouldn't when other items are prioritised.

All I can promise is that TW is funded from my own pocket (along with a number of Patrons who we MASSIVELY appreciate) so any community you build here is going nowhere without you guys knowing about it.

Cheers
H
I can't believe it, but I re-joined FB, 'cause PaPa told me there's a LL Group. So blame him!
Joined the group and posted that the forums had been shut down. Over that evening as people saw it, some were surprised, some miffed, some said.....what forums?, or.....what hack? :?
Have ya seen it H? Told me a lot about what people know about LL, and how they feel about the site.
Shut it yer whi :wank: ny pom bastige!
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

Hayden

Post by Hayden » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:25 pm

BurntBulb wrote:

I don't tend to bother with LL groups out on the net, I have enough LL in my life!
It's not that I don't care it's just that...what was I talking about again?

bran

Post by bran » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:23 pm

Hayden wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:25 pm
BurntBulb wrote:

I don't tend to bother with LL groups out on the net, I have enough LL in my life!
Well yer better show up here matey..and give us a topic if yer want..not the sweet bastard..something to discuss..we are all sad wankers..well ..they are..i am just cool of course...make me a bacon sarnie!

BurntBulb

Post by BurntBulb » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:24 pm

Hayden wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:25 pm
BurntBulb wrote:

I saw that u didn't join the LL Group on FB. Now I know why! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.