Hi Hayden, Any Particular Reason?

No fixed topic general chat.
noxomus
Re: Hi Hayden, Any Particular Reason?

Post by noxomus » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:12 pm

dan123 wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:38 am
Nox, we did know it was going to happen. Am I happy about it? No. However the inability to change is a sign of age, so go put your slippers on. :lol:
you are still not 'getting' it
Seriously though, you can’t expect others to pay so we can have a chinwag.
thats not my point... it would not have cost anything to have a heads up. simple.
I agree that a countdown would have been nice, I’m a bit concerned that I’ll lose touch with Eng and Smudge amongst others, but they are away, and/or have been for a little while due to circumstance.
that's my point. i would have like to trade contact info before it being pulled down.

dan123

Post by dan123 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:08 pm

noxomus wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:12 pm
dan123 wrote:
Nox, we did know it was going to happen. Am I happy about it? No. However the inability to change is a sign of age, so go put your slippers on. :lol:
thats not my point... it would not have cost anything to have a heads up. simple.
I agree that a countdown would have been nice, I’m a bit concerned that I’ll lose touch with Eng and Smudge amongst others, but they are away, and/or have been for a little while due to circumstance.
that's my point. i would have like to trade contact info before it being pulled down.
Mate, we have our differences, but I love you. I have known many of the people at LL forums and although I have never met them, I love them too. Admittedly, some are complete wankers and I wouldn’t lose a seconds sleep if they fell off the planet, but this all makes no difference.
Would you pay for me to chat with Bran? I fkn wouldn’t, the prick makes me do it with threats and deception. He’s a knob.

I agree that it was unnecessarily curt, but they are doing us a favour by hosting our inane ramblings. Go see if your lady needs some affection or something.

bran

Post by bran » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:30 pm

dan123 wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:08 pm
noxomus wrote:
dan123 wrote:
Mate, we have our differences, but I love you. I have known many of the people at LL forums and although I have never met them, I love them too. Admittedly, some are complete wankers and I wouldn’t lose a seconds sleep if they fell off the planet, but this all makes no difference.
Would you pay for me to chat with Bran? I fkn wouldn’t, the prick makes me do it with threats and deception. He’s a knob.

I agree that it was unnecessarily curt, but they are doing us a favour by hosting our inane ramblings. Go see if your lady needs some affection or something.
Threats and deception eh..[insert sneaky emoticon here]..well..i wouldnt pay to chat to you either then..cuuunt!..Trisha would make me though..she has a cunning plan to wait til you and yer mrs have a breakup..and step right in..shes such a slag :shock:

We were warned..some already exchanged addies etc..but yes..its a bastard..as for loving people off the webz..yes..its a type of love..i feel bad when someone i know is going through a bad time..just like in real life..especially those i have met or shared/recieved personal stuff from.
Its been 12 yrs..thats a long time to have something..anything in yer life..its very sad..i dont blame anyone and it isnt anyones fault..how it happened?..we knew it would just go..anyways..its free..same as triggerwarning..donate enough to bargain for a properjob forum..voicechat etc..the site needs to make money..especially now the King of money rules the world..who that bastard nox voted for!

xoxoxoxoxo
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

UKatheist

Post by UKatheist » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:25 pm

it was the weight of all those Bran rep points that caused LLF to crash out of the internet.

bran

Post by bran » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:25 pm

UKatheist wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:25 pm
it was the weight of all those Bran rep points that caused LLF to crash out of the internet.
Hey..i earned those..every little one..and you had quite a few yerself.. :o ;) :wank: :fred:
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

Moefugger

Post by Moefugger » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:19 pm

We will have to see how many move into here.
Hopefully not certain fuckwits.

dan123

Post by dan123 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:59 am

bran wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:30 pm
dan123 wrote:
noxomus wrote:

Threats and deception eh..[insert sneaky emoticon here]..well..i wouldnt pay to chat to you either then..cuuunt!..Trisha would make me though..she has a cunning plan to wait til you and yer mrs have a breakup..and step right in..shes such a slag :shock:

We were warned..some already exchanged addies etc..but yes..its a bastard..as for loving people off the webz..yes..its a type of love..i feel bad when someone i know is going through a bad time..just like in real life..especially those i have met or shared/recieved personal stuff from.
Its been 12 yrs..thats a long time to have something..anything in yer life..its very sad..i dont blame anyone and it isnt anyones fault..how it happened?..we knew it would just go..anyways..its free..same as triggerwarning..donate enough to bargain for a properjob forum..voicechat etc..the site needs to make money..especially now the King of money rules the world..who that bastard nox voted for!

xoxoxoxoxo
Lol. For some reason I assumed it wouldn’t happen like that, just switched off, so I never took addresses off messages. What a peen!

Love ya really. :mrgreen:

bran

Post by bran » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:02 am

dan123 wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:59 am
bran wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:30 pm
dan123 wrote:

xoxoxoxoxo
Lol. For some reason I assumed it wouldn’t happen like that, just switched off, so I never took addresses off messages. What a peen!

Love ya really. :mrgreen:
I am a soft bugger..i love almost all of those LLforum nutters..hope they all make it..def worried Gerry wont come..hes a sneaky fave of mine..and smudger...That Demon bastard though..hes just dirty.. :roll: :shock: :P

Hayden

Post by Hayden » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:22 pm

Hi All,

Firstly, I'm sorry there was no heads up. There should totally have been notice. I'm not going into the ins and outs of everything here but LL - although in reality a small co-op - is a massive, rumbling, machine and sometimes things can get missed which shouldn't when other items are prioritised.

All I can promise is that TW is funded from my own pocket (along with a number of Patrons who we MASSIVELY appreciate) so any community you build here is going nowhere without you guys knowing about it.

Cheers
H
It's not that I don't care it's just that...what was I talking about again?

Sea3

Post by Sea3 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:25 pm

Hayden wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:22 pm
Hi All,

Firstly, I'm sorry there was no heads up. There should totally have been notice. I'm not going into the ins and outs of everything here but LL - although in reality a small co-op - is a massive, rumbling, machine and sometimes things can get missed which shouldn't when other items are prioritised.

All I can promise is that TW is funded from my own pocket (along with a number of Patrons who we MASSIVELY appreciate) so any community you build here is going nowhere without you guys knowing about it.

Cheers
H
happy to see us boss?