What is Trigger Warning?

No fixed topic general chat.
Hayden
What is Trigger Warning?

Post by Hayden » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:25 pm

Oddly enough I'm asked this less often than I'm told what it is. Let's kick off with what it isn't.

TRIGGER WARNING IS NOT SUPPOSED TO ACHIEVE LIVELEAK REPLACEMENT STATUS!

This is my pleasure, the shows, the radio, the podcasts, I genuinely enjoy it. It's fun! This place was built just to have, I didn't expect much traffic here anyway. I just wanted something small that might, over time, attract a small community that wasn't subject to the pressures of a site like LL. LL is precious to me, incredibly so, but we all need other interests.

I want this place to be open and free, I want folks to enjoy the shows and participate to whatever level they're comfy with whether it's casual viewer / listener or a weekly call in. It's just fun, occasionally stressful fun, but fun all the same. It really made me happy to see a few familiar names pop up in here. Kind of like a very small and low key version of LL circa 2007. I dig that.

So, thank you for joining. Thank you for posting in such a quiet forum but I guess that's the only way it'll get a little busier. Thanks for hanging out. Hope you enjoy the shows and the site and everything that goes along with it.

Cheers
H
It's not that I don't care it's just that...what was I talking about again?

bran
Re: What is Trigger Warning?

Post by bran » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:57 am

Hayden wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:25 pm
Oddly enough I'm asked this less often than I'm told what it is. Let's kick off with what it isn't.

TRIGGER WARNING IS NOT SUPPOSED TO ACHIEVE LIVELEAK REPLACEMENT STATUS!

This is my pleasure, the shows, the radio, the podcasts, I genuinely enjoy it. It's fun! This place was built just to have, I didn't expect much traffic here anyway. I just wanted something small that might, over time, attract a small community that wasn't subject to the pressures of a site like LL. LL is precious to me, incredibly so, but we all need other interests.

I want this place to be open and free, I want folks to enjoy the shows and participate to whatever level they're comfy with whether it's casual viewer / listener or a weekly call in. It's just fun, occasionally stressful fun, but fun all the same. It really made me happy to see a few familiar names pop up in here. Kind of like a very small and low key version of LL circa 2007. I dig that.

So, thank you for joining. Thank you for posting in such a quiet forum but I guess that's the only way it'll get a little busier. Thanks for hanging out. Hope you enjoy the shows and the site and everything that goes along with it.

Cheers
H
You can be such a knobcheese..but i still love yer. The site is cool matey..i cant wait to see what else you will come up with, i dont use half of whats here..[dont understand most of it]..but love what i see and use. Cheers for that to you and the team.
Notice no wanker smilie!
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

BurntBulb
Re: What is Trigger Warning?

Post by BurntBulb » Fri May 18, 2018 9:33 am

Ya know H, with all u got going on, raising a family and handling all the work u got,
it is nice to have a small site like this, isn't it.
And don't listen to Bran, u ain't a knobcheese.
Maybe toe cheese would be more accurate
Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.