Random thoughts v1.0

No fixed topic general chat.
bran
Re: Random thoughts v1.0

Post by bran » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:37 pm

Today..i have mostly had two mates round..and we ranted at the state of the world..cool.
Good luck to everyone in dangerous places...BB.etc..
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

dan123

Post by dan123 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:41 pm

BurntBulb wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:26 pm
Prepped the house yesterday for the storm. Filled the freezer with square ice cream buckets of frozen H2O. Prepped my little generator so it's ready. Double checked my go bag and rations. Cleaned the gutters and extended the spouts further out into the yards. Found a bald face hornets nest on the back side of the house up under the exposed eves. Tried to work around it but couldn't, so I took the spray hose and knocked it down. Boy were those hornets mad!
Stay safe mate. Head down, arse up.... preferably head attached to a bottle of rum. Have you any idea where Nicoal is these days? Hope she’s ok.

Twright55

Post by Twright55 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:28 pm

I;m safe down here in Florida, but the storm is hanging out just offshore from the family farm, dumping an inch of rain an hour for who knows how long. I just hope the flooding doesn't kill the trees I planted a few years back. The farm sits right on a tributary of the Cape Fear river.

Moefugger

Post by Moefugger » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:12 am

As long as that shit stays away from here.
Good it broke down to a 2 at the last second but now it stalled out so it will dump water for a long time.
Got something to the south of Florida going into the gulf and one in the gulf that might head here but from the west coast.
So even if it gets strong it will be busted up before it gets here.

Jiggleboobs McSugartits

Post by Jiggleboobs McSugartits » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:17 am

I was watching Fox and their coverage of those gas explosions in Andover and checked out the comment section

" Liberal dereliction, corruption and irresponsibility finally yields the inevitable result. "

" Liberals are pretty slow...God has spoken "

" Must be Ramadan... "

" Pocahontas pooted... nearly blew-up half of the commonwealth! "

" Lawrence is dirt-poor, with lots of illegals. My guess is residents have been stealing nat gas like they do electricity, altering the gas meters causing the problems.
"

and it goes on and on and on.

What the fuck is wrong with theses people?
This forum requires that you wait 15 seconds between posts. Please try again in 100994 seconds.

DanielDefense

Post by DanielDefense » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:50 am

Liberalism is a mental disorder, have you seen the psycho Maxine Waters recently

bran

Post by bran » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:02 am

Good news for me..just talked to the new education officer where i used to work..he may well buy most of my kit i used with schools..cool..it is also a sneaky way of getting to see my younger brother..who still lives there..and is ill..but wont go to the docs..so up i go to foul Milton keynes..next week..got to sort through 30 boxes and 20 odd bags of kit and see what will fit in the car..Trisha wont be pleased..she still isnt used to driving the bugger yet..oh well..three birds with one stone..selling kit i cant use..frees space,brings moneys!..visiting bro..might get him to go to docs..or at least make a date for it..and Trisha gets to practice in an overloaded new car..sorted properjob stylee!..Also..we have hummingbird hawkmoths visiting the last of the buddleia flowers. Not a bad day..Hope you lot in the path of that stuff in Yankland are ok.
Thoughts with the poor bugger underneath it all.
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

Jiggleboobs McSugartits

Post by Jiggleboobs McSugartits » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:05 am

DanielDefense wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:50 am
Liberalism is a mental disorder, have you seen the psycho Maxine Waters recently
If I'm looking for mental instability I need look no further than the Dear Leader, President Bone-spurs
This forum requires that you wait 15 seconds between posts. Please try again in 100994 seconds.

DanielDefense

Post by DanielDefense » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:39 pm

Jiggleboobs McSugartits wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:05 am
DanielDefense wrote:
If I'm looking for mental instability I need look no further than the Dear Leader, President Bone-spurs
You should get out more, obama isn't President any longer.

Jiggleboobs McSugartits

Post by Jiggleboobs McSugartits » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:30 pm

DanielDefense wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:39 pm
Jiggleboobs McSugartits wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:05 am
DanielDefense wrote:
You should get out more, obama isn't President any longer.
lulz..piss weak response, try harder, I know you can do it little man.