Random thoughts v1.0

No fixed topic general chat.
User avatar
Moefugger
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:04 pm
Reputation: 11
Re: Random thoughts v1.0

Post by Moefugger » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:06 pm

Some of the Ghosts are starting to turn Red.

User avatar
dan123
Posts: 252
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:00 am
Reputation: 13
Re: Random thoughts v1.0

Post by dan123 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:42 am

Moefugger wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:06 pm
Some of the Ghosts are starting to turn Red.
I’m having a nightmare with my habaneros, the flowers are all falling off after a couple of days.

User avatar
Moefugger
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:04 pm
Reputation: 11
Re: Random thoughts v1.0

Post by Moefugger » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:13 pm

Looks like the mods said fuck this place.
They sure did on the main site.
Pages upon pages of spammers.
The same ones that have been there for a long time.
Now in here running amok with his thingy flopping all over.

User avatar
Just_a_Citizen
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:49 am
Reputation: 6
Location: Racine Wisconsin
Re: Random thoughts v1.0

Post by Just_a_Citizen » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:15 am

Moefugger wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:13 pm
Looks like the mods said fuck this place.
They sure did on the main site.
Pages upon pages of spammers.
The same ones that have been there for a long time.
Now in here running amok with his thingy flopping all over.
It happens. It Seems Admin posted that along with a Main update, with new Forums, this board will be up until whenever it stops being used.

Oh, and on a more personal note.

The fact that some of the Ghosts are getting Tan, has MY thingy flopping all over.
I Hit More Trees Than a Blind Tarzan

User avatar
peekay
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 8:09 am
Reputation: 0
Location: Sunny Glasgow
Re: Random thoughts v1.0

Post by peekay » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:19 am

dan123 wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:42 am
I’m having a nightmare with my habaneros, the flowers are all falling off after a couple of days.
Probably be able to get a cream out the chemists for that

User avatar
dan123
Posts: 252
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:00 am
Reputation: 13
Re: Random thoughts v1

Post by dan123 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:13 pm

peekay wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:19 am
dan123 wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:42 am
I’m having a nightmare with my habaneros, the flowers are all falling off after a couple of days.
Probably be able to get a cream out the chemists for that
Hey fella, how are the studies? I’m going on the side of good, you’re a clever bloke.
Heard owt from Skwinty or Gerry?

User avatar
peekay
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 8:09 am
Reputation: 0
Location: Sunny Glasgow
Re: Random thoughts v1

Post by peekay » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:10 am

dan123 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:13 pm
peekay wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:19 am
dan123 wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:42 am
I’m having a nightmare with my habaneros, the flowers are all falling off after a couple of days.
Probably be able to get a cream out the chemists for that
Hey fella, how are the studies? I’m going on the side of good, you’re a clever bloke.
Heard owt from Skwinty or Gerry?
Fine, been coasting a bit so far but next two years are when my answers actually count for exit grade so I'll need to buck up my ideas. Currently trucking up'n'doon the bonny glens for the summer delivering Bucky, fags'n'tampons to the natives. I think Skwints is registered on here and not heard owt from Gerry for a few years. He used to text at hogmanay but seems to have stopped.

User avatar
Moefugger
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:04 pm
Reputation: 11
Re: Random thoughts v1.0

Post by Moefugger » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:39 pm

Ghosts1.jpg
Ghosts1.jpg (365.25 KiB) Viewed 54 times
This one is 8 years old or so.
There is a lizard in there watching for bugs.
Thing is taller than me.
Ghosts2.jpg
Ghosts2.jpg (339.62 KiB) Viewed 54 times
This one is about the same age but bushy.
The one with huge leaves is from this year. Started it indoor so the leaves are still big.
They will get smaller as it lives in the sun. Started several new ones this year.
In front are pineapples.

User avatar
Moefugger
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:04 pm
Reputation: 11
Re: Random thoughts v1.0

Post by Moefugger » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:52 pm

Got seeds out of this one.
Will be on the way soon.
Will dry peppers when more turn red.
SeedsPepper.jpg
SeedsPepper.jpg (282.11 KiB) Viewed 46 times

User avatar
dan123
Posts: 252
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:00 am
Reputation: 13
Re: Random thoughts v1.0

Post by dan123 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:04 pm

Lucky fucker.


For anyone interested, Bran is still good and he’s still funny as fuck too.


Post Reply