Reputation Points

Is it all going horribly wrong? Ask!
User avatar
bran
Posts: 203
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:00 am
Reputation: 23
Re: Reputation Points

Post by bran » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:53 pm

TWAdmin wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:03 pm
We probably will, the more you use the forum the more rep power you will attain.
Well hurry up then..i need them now.. :!:
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

User avatar
BurntBulb
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:18 pm
Reputation: 13
Re: Reputation Points

Post by BurntBulb » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:22 am

bran wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:53 pm
TWAdmin wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:03 pm
We probably will, the more you use the forum the more rep power you will attain.
Well hurry up then..i need them now.. :!:
Don't give them to our rep whore, give 'em to me!
I'm a nice guy. Good lookin', smart, erudite.
Aquina is way ahead of all of us.
:?
Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.

User avatar
bran
Posts: 203
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:00 am
Reputation: 23
Re: Reputation Points

Post by bran » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:32 am

BurntBulb wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:22 am
bran wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:53 pm
TWAdmin wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:03 pm
We probably will, the more you use the forum the more rep power you will attain.
Well hurry up then..i need them now.. :!:
Don't give them to our rep whore, give 'em to me!
I'm a nice guy. Good lookin', smart, erudite.
Aquina is way ahead of all of us.
:?
Yoo fascist nazi!..Bloody commies ruining my reps.. :wank: :wank: :wank:
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

User avatar
Aquina1300
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:22 pm
Reputation: 16
Re: Reputation Points

Post by Aquina1300 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:34 pm

ATTENTION FOLKS:

I have to confess, I made the whole thing up.

Yep. Bran never said a word to me about rep points and participation. Out of whole cloth, I pulled it from the blue. Bran didn't have to say anything because he knew I was going to rep him anyway just because he's one of the most wonderful human beings I have ever met. Trish is okay, too.
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
― George Washington

User avatar
bran
Posts: 203
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:00 am
Reputation: 23
Re: Reputation Points

Post by bran » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:25 pm

Aquina1300 wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:34 pm
ATTENTION FOLKS:

I have to confess, I made the whole thing up.

Yep. Bran never said a word to me about rep points and participation. Out of whole cloth, I pulled it from the blue. Bran didn't have to say anything because he knew I was going to rep him anyway just because he's one of the most wonderful human beings I have ever met. Trish is okay, too.
Yoo foul spawn of beelzebubs bottom! :evil: ..not really..i WOULD have said it if i had thought of it.. :D :D
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

User avatar
BurntBulb
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:18 pm
Reputation: 13
Re: Reputation Points

Post by BurntBulb » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:57 pm

bran wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:25 pm
Aquina1300 wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:34 pm
ATTENTION FOLKS:

I have to confess, I made the whole thing up.

Yep. Bran never said a word to me about rep points and participation. Out of whole cloth, I pulled it from the blue. Bran didn't have to say anything because he knew I was going to rep him anyway just because he's one of the most wonderful human beings I have ever met. Trish is okay, too.
Yoo foul spawn of beelzebubs bottom! :evil: ..not really..i WOULD have said it if i had thought of it.. :D :D
How about getting Trish to join TW. You've told us why she didn't come on LL very much, and we understood that.
But this is a new, much smaller and more intimate site. She might enjoy it!
Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.


Post Reply