I made a Forum page on Liveleak main site

Got an idea for TW? Share it here.
aphidlip
I made a Forum page on Liveleak main site

Post by aphidlip » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:03 pm

https://www.liveleak.com/c/TWForums
it is called TWForums

Not sure what section to put this in. It is not a suggestion because I already did it. But I couldn't put it in the "News and Announcements" section because that isn't an open section.

Anyway.... I have played around with different pages, I have one all to myself that I use to fiddle with. I haven't really had a good reason to share a page but I really like the concept. I'm not really sure why you would go to this one but...

You could share it with someone not here but there (there is a working link in the description to here)
It is a place on LL that is going to be mostly members from here.

It currently is tagged with "Trigger Warning" so all posts with that in the tags will instantly go on the page. There is also a comment section and subs. It basically works just like any other page on the main site. I will be the admin of this page, I don't expect it but if it is popular that could change. It is an open page (this also could change) The only rule is NO FUCKING LIVELEAK DRAMA. I can't fucking stand that shit and it is like cancer to a community.

Enjoy or not...
"...... .... ....... .. ....." Helen Adams Keller

I belong to the logic & reason party... it’s a lonely party

TWAdmin
Site Admin
Re: I made a Forum page on Liveleak main site

Post by TWAdmin » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:28 am

This is all SO meta!

bran
Re: I made a Forum page on Liveleak main site

Post by bran » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:58 pm

aphidlip wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:03 pm
https://www.liveleak.com/c/TWForums
it is called TWForums

Not sure what section to put this in. It is not a suggestion because I already did it. But I couldn't put it in the "News and Announcements" section because that isn't an open section.

Anyway.... I have played around with different pages, I have one all to myself that I use to fiddle with. I haven't really had a good reason to share a page but I really like the concept. I'm not really sure why you would go to this one but...

You could share it with someone not here but there (there is a working link in the description to here)
It is a place on LL that is going to be mostly members from here.

It currently is tagged with "Trigger Warning" so all posts with that in the tags will instantly go on the page. There is also a comment section and subs. It basically works just like any other page on the main site. I will be the admin of this page, I don't expect it but if it is popular that could change. It is an open page (this also could change) The only rule is NO FUCKING LIVELEAK DRAMA. I can't fucking stand that shit and it is like cancer to a community.

Enjoy or not...
I cant use it..you say theres no socks allowed..thats just silly..
Excellent place matey, you have some skill. Cheers.
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D