Re: Sharing is caring.

Post by aphidlip » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:19 am

topple215 wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:31 pm
aphidlip wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:32 pm
topple215 wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:07 pm

So your saying that Big H chooses not to slam down the hammer on those that are the problem because of traffic flow? Lol come on, you know they'll be back after they're banned. I believe his biggest concern would be more socks attacking the whole site not just the yoursay section. Right now there is one public area on the site that has drama,,,,, why risk endangering the rest of the site like it did in the past? It's like your TV at home,,,, change the channel if you don't like the channel man. I agree it get tiresome watching the same shit get thrown back and forth. One option I would like to see happen is taking the Blocking Option away from the one's that abuse it. They wouldn't need to air they're bullshit in public channels to get attention when they can go to the source instead. It is what it is,,,,
You cant "slam down the hammer" on someone because of personal preference. That is silly and I said nothing like him choosing anything.
You are clearly asking in your original post here... Hey Hayden, you know all those dipshits that cause drama on your other site? Why not have them come over here and shit all over your new clean site. Sorry, I couldn't think of a stupider idea.
Let me apologize because I didn't realize you were responding to my original comment I made here in March. I actually thought you were talking about banning people on the other site,,,,,,

Where did I say banning people for personally not liking them? I believe people should get banned for breaking the rulez but can see why they can be hesitant to so so seeing what happened in the past. You believe this would become another drama center? I look at it as another form of the old forum. The blog section on LLv2 was 50% drama 50% discussion. Forums are made for open discussion and most people don't share the same points of views so you might get a bit of drama. I agree that I don't want to see the same shit leaked over here but give it a chance and see if we can get some form of the v2 blog section back. You can't do a form of serious conversation there seeing how fast the comments disappear under the dreadful "load more reply" button. Funny thing, you're so opposed of drama on the other site but just today you posted a screenshot from another channels comments in a public area(yoursay section). Hmmmm, hypocritical a bit?

I didn't realize that traffic wasn't important to someone paying for a web browser these days. The AD company's pay a flat rate to all sites,,,,lol,,, come on man. I'm not blind either, yes the drama has caused users to bail from doing yoursays but it's not the only reason. A lot of other users left because there wasn't a format to have open discussions anymore as well. Don't try to come off as a good boy seeing you had yoursays against other users in the past like Mr Bond and Robot. I like to get back to open discussions without turtles and turkeys and pepperoni nips being the topic as well but it just sounds like your "personal preference" would be inviting the ones you approve of here,,,,,, Good Day

"Where did I say banning people for personally not liking them?"
You didn't.... I was replying to you misunderstanding where I was coming from (admittedly on your part)

"You believe this would become another drama center? "
Are you serious? What else do they have in common. If anyone says anything about how stupid grown ass men are posting the same fucking gifs all day about the same lame ass dude... they get attacked. I never took sides but I am continuously labeled as on the "other team" I clearly always said both sides are weak as fuck. Ohhhh don't get in the way of my gizzard attacks or I will google earth your location and personally attack you. You of all people dude... Mr. Noooo don't say I look like Hayden or I will bitch and delete my account going to my sock account that I have had for years. PLEEEEASE dude you aint fooling nobody. And spare me the excuse of why you have multiple accounts.

"Funny thing, you're so opposed of drama on the other site but just today you posted a screenshot from another channels comments in a public area(yoursay section). Hmmmm, hypocritical a bit? "
You got to be kidding me? I attacked no one. I saw a member in a community asking for advice and I gave to him what information would possibly help. Maybe it has something to do with you calling him a fagot and how (he loves cock) Let me guess it was all for the lulz? I'm not even going to get started on how often you turn the other cheek.

"I didn't realize that traffic wasn't important to someone paying for a web browser these days."
It's a forum dude.... at least now you know

"I like to get back to open discussions without turtles and turkeys and pepperoni nips"
Then show it because patting backs isn't helping the situation. I saw you (because I see everyfuckingthing) the first night you came back under you new/old account whoisdagooba called you out because you basically repeated what I have been saying. You stood your ground for less than 24 hours. I knew it was you (the name gave it away) I went and subbed thinking maybe just maybe me, gort and... welll... thats about it would at least call out the bullshit that is ruining that community. But nope then you went straight to "well if you cant beat them join them" I can't believe you would actually thumb that dude up after that night haha says a lot dude

cheers bro... for the old days
"...... .... ....... .. ....." Helen Adams Keller

I belong to the logic & reason party... it’s a lonely party

topple215

Post by topple215 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:53 am

[quote=aphidlip post_id=238 time=1533176343 user_id=210]
[quote=topple215 post_id=236 time=1533166267 user_id=186]
[quote=aphidlip post_id=235 time=1533133929 user_id=210]

You cant "slam down the hammer" on someone because of personal preference. That is silly and I said nothing like him choosing anything.
You are clearly asking in your original post here... Hey Hayden, you know all those dipshits that cause drama on your other site? Why not have them come over here and shit all over your new clean site. Sorry, I couldn't think of a stupider idea.
[/quote]

Let me apologize because I didn't realize you were responding to my original comment I made here in March. I actually thought you were talking about banning people on the other site,,,,,,

Where did I say banning people for personally not liking them? I believe people should get banned for breaking the rulez but can see why they can be hesitant to so so seeing what happened in the past. You believe this would become another drama center? I look at it as another form of the old forum. The blog section on LLv2 was 50% drama 50% discussion. Forums are made for open discussion and most people don't share the same points of views so you might get a bit of drama. I agree that I don't want to see the same shit leaked over here but give it a chance and see if we can get some form of the v2 blog section back. You can't do a form of serious conversation there seeing how fast the comments disappear under the dreadful "load more reply" button. Funny thing, you're so opposed of drama on the other site but just today you posted a screenshot from another channels comments in a public area(yoursay section). Hmmmm, hypocritical a bit?

I didn't realize that traffic wasn't important to someone paying for a web browser these days. The AD company's pay a flat rate to all sites,,,,lol,,, come on man. I'm not blind either, yes the drama has caused users to bail from doing yoursays but it's not the only reason. A lot of other users left because there wasn't a format to have open discussions anymore as well. Don't try to come off as a good boy seeing you had yoursays against other users in the past like Mr Bond and Robot. I like to get back to open discussions without turtles and turkeys and pepperoni nips being the topic as well but it just sounds like your "personal preference" would be inviting the ones you approve of here,,,,,, Good Day
[/quote]

"Where did I say banning people for personally not liking them?"
You didn't.... I was replying to you misunderstanding where I was coming from (admittedly on your part)

"You believe this would become another drama center? "
Are you serious? What else do they have in common. If anyone says anything about how stupid grown ass men are posting the same fucking gifs all day about the same lame ass dude... they get attacked. I never took sides but I am continuously labeled as on the "other team" I clearly always said both sides are weak as fuck. Ohhhh don't get in the way of my gizzard attacks or I will google earth your location and personally attack you. You of all people dude... Mr. Noooo don't say I look like Hayden or I will bitch and delete my account going to my sock account that I have had for years. PLEEEEASE dude you aint fooling nobody. And spare me the excuse of why you have multiple accounts.

"Funny thing, you're so opposed of drama on the other site but just today you posted a screenshot from another channels comments in a public area(yoursay section). Hmmmm, hypocritical a bit? "
You got to be kidding me? I attacked no one. I saw a member in a community asking for advice and I gave to him what information would possibly help. Maybe it has something to do with you calling him a fagot and how (he loves cock) Let me guess it was all for the lulz? I'm not even going to get started on how often you turn the other cheek.

"I didn't realize that traffic wasn't important to someone paying for a web browser these days."
It's a forum dude.... at least now you know

"I like to get back to open discussions without turtles and turkeys and pepperoni nips"
Then show it because patting backs isn't helping the situation. I saw you (because I see everyfuckingthing) the first night you came back under you new/old account whoisdagooba called you out because you basically repeated what I have been saying. You stood your ground for less than 24 hours. I knew it was you (the name gave it away) I went and subbed thinking maybe just maybe me, gort and... welll... thats about it would at least call out the bullshit that is ruining that community. But nope then you went straight to "well if you cant beat them join them" I can't believe you would actually thumb that dude up after that night haha says a lot dude

cheers bro... for the old days
[/quote]

Alright,,,,,
I'm not on anyone side. I stand alone. I love you put me part of the group even though I only had one common enemy. When he found out my other account he started with the Hayden shit so I gave him a little taste of his own medicine to let him know not to fuck with me. When somebody is targeting my wife on FB I'll do what ever I need to do to back them off. Lucky enough my threat back to the cunt stopped the doxxing. Kinda odd how my threat stopped the wheels turning on their game when I brought up how I was gonna play my game. It's funny that you don't know the whole story but easily pick me out to be the asshole.

My muti account was from the first time I got doxxed and then realized it was just a joke from Donniethejewsomething. I join Bros66 nfl fantasy league and thats where he got my info so I made another account to hang low which MOD44 had not problem with it.

That faggot is one of the biggest sock account makers for the site. He also claimed fake info trying to get me thrown off the site. When people talk about their make believe kids dying and how much suffering they went through because of me,,,,, I get offended,,,sorry.

There's no patting on the back. I'm on that other channel very little. I talked to Embid and McG on backing off but we know it's not gonna stop. There is plenty of hidden comments between me a McG because he like to comment back after the thread gets buried where nobody can see only if the really look. I told him the truth when he asked me what would I do if I was in his shoes. After doing so he played his game and I said fuck him.

If you look around I don't thumb up most comments nor join in the wars about the others they want to troll like you. GIjoe talked a lot of shit even though I know most of his sock accounts I kept my mouth shut. I respected the block because he didn't bring me up afterwards. There soo much shit that you really don't know which is why I backed out a little bit from there. I would love to see this place take off without the LL drama but I was waiting for things to die before posting about this Forum. Like you I wouldn't want all the same shit happening here and is why I asked the question.

I believe we're defeating the purpose of arguing about keeping the drama off this site by speaking about it. Let's agree to disagree with each other and move on. Never had problems with you,,,,,,until the next time Cheers

Sea3

Post by Sea3 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:15 am

better smilies!!!

bran

Post by bran » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:12 pm

Sea3 wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:15 am
better smilies!!!
My faves.. :fred: :wank: :ugeek: :D :D
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D