McCains Funeral

Discuss politics and society
noxomus
McCains Funeral

Post by noxomus » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:02 am

or should I say Trump bashing . . .

to quote a twitter user Kurt Schlichter

"I note that, thanks to his enemies, Trump - without even trying - managed to be the star of the McCain funeral. And a lot of people in the establishment in the press think today was a victory for them. Nope."

aphidlip
Re: McCains Funeral

Post by aphidlip » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:15 am

I watched the entire event. To call Trump “the star” then you obviously didn’t watch. There was maybe 60 seconds of over 22,000 that were aimed at Trump.

Trump won because of over acceptance. Trump will lose because of things like being butthurt over a dead mans dying wishes. Rinse and repeat
"...... .... ....... .. ....." Helen Adams Keller

I belong to the logic & reason party... it’s a lonely party

Jiggleboobs McSugartits

Post by Jiggleboobs McSugartits » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:09 pm

Saw some pics of Ivanka texting while she was at McCains funeral, sexting her dad presumably.
This forum requires that you wait 15 seconds between posts. Please try again in 100994 seconds.

Sportster

Post by Sportster » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:32 pm

RESPICT

Zero

Post by Zero » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:17 pm

aphidlip wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:15 am
I watched the entire event. To call Trump “the star” then you obviously didn’t watch. There was maybe 60 seconds of over 22,000 that were aimed at Trump.

Trump won because of over acceptance. Trump will lose because of things like being butthurt over a dead mans dying wishes. Rinse and repeat
It was a little more than that , but regardless of that, it just shows that Trump lives in their heads and they couldn't manage to keep it about the deceased and family in their time grieving . Petty simpleton bullshit at a completely inappropriate time .

weak minded posers who on ly called McCain a hero because he butted heads with Trump and decided a memorial service would be the appropriate place to vent their frustration.
Not acknowledging anyone but McCain and his accomplishments would have been the appropriate thing to do .

DanielDefense

Post by DanielDefense » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:36 pm

Just showed how many are suffering from TDS,

Jiggleboobs McSugartits

Post by Jiggleboobs McSugartits » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:37 am

DanielDefense wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:36 pm
I've always found it interesting that Trump supporters seem to put jacking off every morning to liberal tears as being more important than having a politician who lacks any honesty, decency or integrity. They seem to be happy for the putrid state of politics to continue just so they can get off on the latest triggered liberal.
This forum requires that you wait 15 seconds between posts. Please try again in 100994 seconds.

BurntBulb

Post by BurntBulb » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:55 am

Jiggleboobs McSugartits wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:37 am
DanielDefense wrote:
I've always found it interesting that Trump supporters seem to put jacking off every morning to liberal tears as being more important than having a politician who lacks any honesty, decency or integrity. They seem to be happy for the putrid state of politics to continue just so they can get off on the latest triggered liberal.
Are you really this naive? Since when has any politician had honesty, decency or integrity.
I've NEVER seen any politician, bureaucrat, lawyer, pundit, or reporter that adheres to these qualities.
Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.

Jiggleboobs McSugartits

Post by Jiggleboobs McSugartits » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:10 pm

BurntBulb wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:55 am
DanielDefense wrote:
Are you really this naive? Since when has any politician had honesty, decency or integrity.
I've NEVER seen any politician, bureaucrat, lawyer, pundit, or reporter that adheres to these qualities.
Fucking WHOOOOOOSH

Never mind, you're just getting old I suppose

DanielDefense

Post by DanielDefense » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:09 pm

DanielDefense wrote:
Elections have consequences, you voted for Clinton and lost.

What's even more disturbing is that you ignorantly believe Clinton has honesty, decency and integrity.