Trump only appointed Jeff Sessions because he’s been “loyal” to him

Discuss politics and society
slacker
Trump only appointed Jeff Sessions because he’s been “loyal” to him

Post by slacker » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:24 pm

He said it himself, bc he’s mad JS recused himself from the Russia investigation. And of course, DT’s so self-absorbed that it didn’t even occur to him why anyone might have a problem with this statement.

https://www.businessinsider.com/jeff-se ... iew-2018-8

DanielDefense
Re: Trump only appointed Jeff Sessions because he’s been “loyal” to him

Post by DanielDefense » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:54 am

I don't see a problem with that tbh.

JS was an early supporter of POTUS, so why not reward his loyalty with a job?

I don't think anyone would hire someone who you felt would lack loyalty towards them

slacker

Post by slacker » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:14 am

It’s not about that. It’s about the fact that he said that was the ONLY reason he hired him - bc JS had been loyal to HIM, not bc he thought JS would do right by the American ppl (JS recusing himself from this investigation is the right thing to do bc of personal bias and potential conflict of interest). He said what he said bc he was upset JS had recused himself from the Russia investigation.

It shows he’s incapable of making decisions outside of how it affects himself.

Jiggleboobs McSugartits

Post by Jiggleboobs McSugartits » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:00 am

Translation: "I only gave him the job because I thought he would lie for me."

Trump seems to think that the head of the DOJ is there to protect him and not the American people.
This forum requires that you wait 15 seconds between posts. Please try again in 100994 seconds.

slacker

Post by slacker » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:28 pm

Jiggleboobs McSugartits wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:00 am
Translation: "I only gave him the job because I thought he would lie for me."

Trump seems to think that the head of the DOJ is there to protect him and not the American people.
YES exactly and this is part of the reason I knew he’d make a horrible president, he doesn’t get it bc he simply doesn’t operate that way. It’s interesting, in a way, he’s got all this money and he comes from money, but his values are very street - he’s all about loyalty (well, people’s loyalty to HIM, anyway), respect, toughness, forming alliances in a dog-eat-dog world and avenging people who he feels wronged or betrayed him, without regard for any ethics or law or rules of the very country he’s in charge of running! It’s disturbing! You can have that mentality if you’re just a regular person, but when you’re the fucking president of the United States, you can’t operate that way bc you don’t work for yourself, you work for the American people! As does everyone he appoints for various government jobs around him, btw. He seems to think he’s still running a private company and even compared this nation to running his company during the campaign, several times. I don’t want someone like that running my country bc I don’t trust someone like that to do what’s right by me, as it’s quite clear he’s out for himself, only. And what makes it even worse is he’s not even loyal back, he just expects and demands people be loyal to HIM, without him showing much loyalty in return and it seems it’s catching up with him, as former members of his inner circle don’t trust him after getting burned by him, which is why they’re turning on him now. Not all of them, not yet, anyway, but if he keeps this shit up, they likely will someday, maybe someday soon.

I don’t even like JS but I’m glad he stood up to Trump and basically told him to fuck off bc he’s not gonna compromise his reputation, career, ethics and duty to the American people that he’s supposed to be working for.

Jiggleboobs McSugartits

Post by Jiggleboobs McSugartits » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:08 pm

In related news, Trump still thinks Flipper is a fish. Attempts to explain to him the difference between a fish and a mammal have been unsuccessful.
This forum requires that you wait 15 seconds between posts. Please try again in 100994 seconds.

noxomus

Post by noxomus » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:55 pm

Trump made a big mistake appointing Sessions but he thought Sessions was team player and not a POS with ulterior motives. Sessions is part of the deep state and mark my words, he is going to get fired for this. Then Rod Rosenstien and maybe Chris Wray.They are all in cahoots. They are all part of the swamp.

noxomus

Post by noxomus » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:56 pm

Jiggleboobs McSugartits wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:08 pm
In related news, Trump still thinks Flipper is a fish. Attempts to explain to him the difference between a fish and a mammal have been unsuccessful.
ok Mr. Inevitable Noseberg . . . thanks for your low IQ answer reminding us how low IQ you are . .

noxomus

Post by noxomus » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:59 pm

the fact that Jeff Sessions is letting Hillary, Obama, Rod Rosenstein, Comey, Stroyk, Page getting away with what they did tells me he is as corrupt as they are. He has no honor or respect. He's a corrupt part of the swamp and he is going to get his.

aphidlip

Post by aphidlip » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:22 am

noxomus wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:55 pm
Trump made a big mistake appointing Sessions but he thought Sessions was team player and not a POS with ulterior motives. Sessions is part of the deep state and mark my words, he is going to get fired for this. Then Rod Rosenstien and maybe Chris Wray.They are all in cahoots. They are all part of the swamp.
What exactly was his “ulterior motives”? Implementing almost every one of Trump errrr Stephen Millers policies? Who btw was mentored by Sessions. Just admit it you don’t like Sessions because he actually abides by the constitution. There really is no other explanation.
"...... .... ....... .. ....." Helen Adams Keller

I belong to the logic & reason party... it’s a lonely party