If You Outlaw Knives...

Discuss politics and society
Aquina1300
If You Outlaw Knives...

Post by Aquina1300 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:52 am

.....Only outlaws will have knives.

If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
― George Washington

DanielDefense
Re: If You Outlaw Knives...

Post by DanielDefense » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:00 am

London Mayor Sadiq Khan targets knives as murder rate spikes: 'There is never a reason to carry a knife'

^^^What the hell is wrong with these people, it's like they love being victims...like criminals are going to magically start obeying the law

Aquina1300

Post by Aquina1300 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:12 am

Ya just never know what you're going to find on a weapons sweep.......

If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
― George Washington

Aquina1300

Post by Aquina1300 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:37 am

― George Washington

DanielDefense

Post by DanielDefense » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:46 pm

So now you can't even have tools to work, the left has lost it

BurntBulb

Post by BurntBulb » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:28 am

Let's all start running with scissors! 8-)
Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.

Aquina1300

Post by Aquina1300 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:00 am

Terrorist! JK :mrgreen:
― George Washington

bran

Post by bran » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:29 pm

Aquina1300 wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:52 am

My dad/uncles and most men of their generation and older always carried knives. Not for fighting, though its there if needed but for anything else that might happen..someone trapped etc..me dad carried a big fishing knife when fishing of camping, very useful,i did too, very cool for a kid..got to do so much without hurting one single person..He carried a large penknife normally, 4inch blade, Mr Khan is off his head..or hes just making sure only his mates have them..his mates are the criminal cunts who stab and acid attack almost with impunity..
We have always been allowed knives here until recently, to use it in an attack is a criminal offence..to defend yourself from attack wasnt..now?..who knows..except in your own home..and they seem to be considering that too..cunts all.
I blame Hayden for everything..and Cherry..but Graeme is just a poor innocent pawn in their evil plans. :o :shock: :x :D

BurntBulb

Post by BurntBulb » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:07 pm

bran wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:29 pm
Aquina1300 wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:52 am

My dad/uncles and most men of their generation and older always carried knives. Not for fighting, though its there if needed but for anything else that might happen..someone trapped etc..me dad carried a big fishing knife when fishing of camping, very useful,i did too, very cool for a kid..got to do so much without hurting one single person..He carried a large penknife normally, 4inch blade, Mr Khan is off his head..or hes just making sure only his mates have them..his mates are the criminal cunts who stab and acid attack almost with impunity..
We have always been allowed knives here until recently, to use it in an attack is a criminal offence..to defend yourself from attack wasnt..now?..who knows..except in your own home..and they seem to be considering that too..cunts all.
When young we carried knives all the time, had to working on the farm. Even a pistol now and then when working the bottom lands, since it was near the river and there were a lot of water moccasins So by the time I was in the Navy, I carried a folding Buck knife, even though I didn't have to. It was just natural for me. At my shop/store and at job sites I carried a variety of knives over the years. From my large Case Hunter, to my several Buck folding, to several different Swiss Army's, to some specialty knives, down to a little finger nail cleaner on my key ring. Don't get me started about when I went hunting and fishing!

Even today I sometimes carry a knife, usually one of my smaller folding knives; and it's only recently the authorities seem worried about it.
Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.

peekay

Post by peekay » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:58 pm

DanielDefense wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:00 am
London Mayor Sadiq Khan targets knives as murder rate spikes: 'There is never a reason to carry a knife'

^^^What the hell is wrong with these people, it's like they love being victims...like criminals are going to magically start obeying the law
Are you really that fucking stupid? He's talking about the "I carry one for defence" kids, not the chef going home from work. You really are the low cognative functioning voter that Trump loves. At least Miss Smurftastic knows what she's doing when she's trolling, you just lap it up with a soup spoon.