Re: McCains Funeral

Post by DanielDefense » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:11 pm

Jiggleboobs McSugartits wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:10 pm
BurntBulb wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:55 am
Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:37 am

I've always found it interesting that Trump supporters seem to put jacking off every morning to liberal tears as being more important than having a politician who lacks any honesty, decency or integrity. They seem to be happy for the putrid state of politics to continue just so they can get off on the latest triggered liberal.
Are you really this naive? Since when has any politician had honesty, decency or integrity.
I've NEVER seen any politician, bureaucrat, lawyer, pundit, or reporter that adheres to these qualities.
Fucking WHOOOOOOSH

Never mind, you're just getting old I suppose
No, he's right, and what are you....some mutation between paul and inevitable?

Jiggleboobs McSugartits
Re: McCains Funeral

Post by Jiggleboobs McSugartits » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:38 am

DanielDefense wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:11 pm
Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:10 pm
BurntBulb wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:55 am

Are you really this naive? Since when has any politician had honesty, decency or integrity.
I've NEVER seen any politician, bureaucrat, lawyer, pundit, or reporter that adheres to these qualities.
Fucking WHOOOOOOSH

Never mind, you're just getting old I suppose
No, he's right, and what are you....some mutation between paul and inevitable?
I have it on good authority that Trump fought at the Alamo, next to Clint Eastwood, and that worn out guy with the bad hair piece who hawks an old and discredited exercise machine. Hell, I think Sarah Palin was there
This forum requires that you wait 15 seconds between posts. Please try again in 100994 seconds.