Just a few observations.......

Discuss politics and society
Aquina1300
Just a few observations.......

Post by Aquina1300 » Fri May 04, 2018 12:09 am

1) If a fetus isn't a legal person and that's what makes abortion morally permissible, then shouldn't it follow that when a sovereign citizen claims not to be a person, law enforcement should be able to abort him? It would save a lot of time on traffic stops that could be put to better uses.

2) Hillary is whining about how she lost the election because of sexism again. She should actually be more grateful for sexism because it's also how she became first lady, a U.S. senator and the secretary of state. A man wouldn't get those positions without having any accomplishments.

3) The real problem with cultural appropriation is all the Hispanic gangs appropriating the black gang culture from the 70's and 80's.

4) The 1% already virtually live in a borderless world. So why don't George Soros, Lynn De Rothschilds, Tom Steyer and the rest of them just go buy a failed African state or some small Latin American nation, build their lefty utopia and show us they can solve all the world's problems instead of bombarding us with their propaganda.

5) The real problem with education is that everyone involved with it, already knows everything.

6) Everyone is saying Ben Rhodes wasn't prepared to be the top policy adviser to Obama because he's just a creative writer. I disagree. If everything is about the having the correct narrative, we need a lot more creative writers since the narrative is falling apart.
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
― George Washington

BurntBulb
Re: Just a few observations.......

Post by BurntBulb » Mon May 07, 2018 2:44 pm

1) The problem with abortion, is the selection of who is aborted. There's a lot of people around that should have been aborted.
I call them the Walking Brain Dead.

2) Hitlery? There she goes again, blaming men for her mean spiritedness and unlikeability.
Wonder how much White House property she broke in her rampages.

3) Pull your pants up boy! Your mama ain't dressing you no more.

4) It's already being done. Putin is said to be the words richest person, and look what he's doing for Russia! not

5) I's is collage edumacted, you better listen to me.
Thing is, I learned everything I needed to know by the 4th grade.

6) Was Ben Rhodes a Rhodes Scholar? See what I did there...ain't I clever and creative! I'll take the job.
Gonna have to pay me through the nose though. Shell out them shekels! Oh....I did it again!

Jeez I crack myself up!

Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.